Documentation Coordinator (TEMP)
The Documentation Coordinator organizes and prepares technical documentation in support of the design team’s project deliverables for release to the client and the client’s global clients. This role drafts and updates customer-specific charts, presentations, documents and internal baseline templates, and is responsible for maintaining internal calendars. A strong appreciation for design and collaborating with creative teams is critical to delivering compelling results.
Why We Need This Position
While creativity is the star of the show at TEAGUE, that isn’t all it takes to get the job done. Successful innovation in the realm of global aviation also requires some fancy footwork behind the scenes—in other words, highly organized, detail-oriented types who make sure all the documents are right where they should be when they should be. That’s where you come in.
Who We’re Looking For
The quintessential dotter of i’s and crosser of t’s, you prize order and attention to detail above all else. In this role, you’ll be responsible for preparing, editing, and disseminating documents for internal and client use alike. As you juggle competing priorities and systematize large volumes of information, you’ll have the opportunity to show off both your no-detail-is-too-small sense of accuracy and your sensational time management skills. You are not only an organizational wizard, but a great communicator, capable of presenting information and responding to questions from colleagues and clients. You love systems and are adept at following document retention procedures for protection, retrieval, transfer and disposal of records. Although you are a champion of order, you’re a quick-thinking problem solver, flexible in the face of ambiguity and change, and calm under pressure. You enjoy working with people and bring a collaborative spirit to everything you do. If the idea of working in a creative and fast-paced environment sounds good, we’d like to hear from you.
What We Just Said, Now in 6 Bullet Points (a.k.a., Essential Qualifications):
- Experience: Bachelor’s degree preferred; 2+ years experience in a coordinator role in a design, product development, or design consulting environment preferred; track record of excellent follow through and accountability
- Special skills: Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat, MS Project or other project management tools; basic Mac skills; familiar with personal productivity tools and mobile device technology; familiar with basic functions of Adobe Creative Suite; organized and resourceful with great time management skills; excellent communication skills
- Physical requirements: Regular attendance in the work place; occasionally required to reach and grab objects; lift and/or move up to 10 pounds; must be able to work flexible and/or extended hours; frequent travel to other TEAGUE facilities in the Seattle area.
- Passion: Creating order out of chaos
- Role: Preparing, systematizing and maintaining large numbers of documents
- Personality: Organized, detail-oriented, collaborative, flexible, autonomous
At TEAGUE, we value diversity. We search the globe, literally, to find and attract top talent from diverse backgrounds.
TEAGUE is an EEO/AA employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Meet Some of TEAGUE's Employees
Karen designs products which meet client goals and satisfy consumer expectations, utilizing insights from a variety of disciplines in order to find elegant project solutions.
Back to top