Design Assistant (On-Call)
The Production Assistant (On-Call) provides top notch assistance to the design staff in support of documentation preparation for TEAGUE customers and prepares presentation and production materials for release to customers. A strong appreciation for design and collaborating with creative teams is critical to delivering compelling results.
Why We Need This Position
While creativity is the star of the show at TEAGUE, that isn’t all it takes to get the job done. Successful innovation in the realm of global aviation also requires some fancy footwork behind the scenes—in other words, highly organized, detail-oriented types who make sure the trains run on time and that everything is in its proper place. That’s where you come in.
Who We’re Looking For
In this role, you’ll be responsible for preparing, editing, and distributing documents for internal and client use alike; creating and editing forms as requested; and preparing customer-specific milestone charts and baseline templates. You’ll also be in charge of preparing presentation and production materials and coordinating with customers and/or outside vendors as needed; organizing and maintaining the design library and archive resource files; and researching project as assigned. In addition, it’s your job to update team calendars on a weekly basis and distribute them accordingly and to research and prepare comparison chart drafts and collaborate on content with the team as required. Although you are a champion of order with an eagle eye for detail, you’re a quick-thinking problem solver, a gifted multitasker who can gracefully juggle myriad and shifting priorities, and calm under pressure. You have high professional standards, enjoy working with people, and bring a positive, collaborative spirit to everything you do. If the idea of working in a creative and fast-paced environment sounds good, we’d like to hear from you.
What We Just Said, Now in 6 Bullet Points (a.k.a., Essential Qualifications):
- Experience: Bachelor’s degree in Fine Art or equivalent work experience required; 1-2 years of relevant experience and/or training in a consulting environment. Experienced multi-tasker adept at prioritizing a heavy workload as needed.
- Special skills: Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook; intermediate skills in Adobe; excellent craftsmanship with strong hand/eye coordination for preparing precise physical presentation materials. CreativeSuite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) preferred. Good overall sense for colors and capable of creating accurate digital color correction using Photoshop.
- Passion: Creating order out of chaos
- Role: Preparing, systematizing and maintaining documentation and providing general support to the design team
- Personality: Organized, detail-oriented, collaborative, flexible, autonomous
DOE - Competitive hourly pay offered.
At TEAGUE, we value diversity. We search the globe, literally, to find and attract top talent from diverse backgrounds.
TEAGUE is an EEO/AAP employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Meet Some of TEAGUE's Employees
Karen designs products which meet client goals and satisfy consumer expectations, utilizing insights from a variety of disciplines in order to find elegant project solutions.
Back to top