Marketing Coordinator, Email
At Teachers Pay Teachers (TpT), we’re unlocking the power of educator-created content. More than 2 out of 3 teachers in the U.S., Canada and Australia come to TpT every year to get teacher-tested, engaging, and rigorous materials. What began as a humble exchange for teachers looking to share lesson plans has since exploded into a massive marketplace where teachers have created more than 3 million resources for all aspects of PreK-12 education. More than five million educators worldwide (including teachers, administrators, and parents) have downloaded TpT resources more than a billion times. If you haven’t heard of TpT yet and want to learn more, just ask a teacher. Or try this recent article in Forbes.
Who we are looking for
We’re a team of good people doing great things. We listen first. We love our work. And we are all teachers and learners in whatever we do. We believe that productivity is never an accident. It’s the result of a commitment to excellence, intelligent planning, passionate team work, and focused effort. We want every day to be fun and to matter.
TpT is looking for a talented, action-oriented Marketing Coordinator to join our marketing team. This is a critical role for TpT as you will own execution and development of our email channel that reaches millions of educators daily. TpT is the world's first and largest online open marketplace for educators with more than 3 million free and paid resources, created by educators who understand what works in the classroom.
As our Marketing Coordinator, you'll be a vital component of TpT’s marketing team. You’ll need to have a strong business acumen, understand the customer, and be excited to learn the ins-and-outs of TpT’s marketing channels that build our brand and drive a significant percentage of our sales. You’ll work with all members of the marketing team, as well as TpT’s community, product and design teams. Whether you're launching new campaigns, researching innovative marketing strategies, or implementing improvements to our email channel, your contribution will be impactful.
- Manage day to day operations of email channel including execution of ad hoc deliveries, setting up and maintaining workflows, mapping of all campaigns, investigating issues, and supporting cross-functional teams
- Coordinate with Growth and Product Marketing teams to execute campaigns, and feature product announcements and updates in email communications
- Identify, prioritize, and execute a/b tests within specific campaigns to improve email channel performance over time
- Build and edit email templates (HTML, CSS)
- Support performance measurement, analytics, and reporting of email channels
- Oversee corresponding elements of TpT’s marketing calendar to ensure email and social communications are well-coordinated and communicated across the company
Qualities of a Successful Candidate:
- Current ability or interest in becoming an expert in the email channels
- Exceptional analytical skills including proficiency with marketing math
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a rapidly evolving and collaborative environment
- Is inspired by our mission to empower educators
- BA/BS in business or marketing/communications preferred
- 1-3 years of marketing, consulting, or other relevant experience
- Experience in education, technology, or at an e-commerce company
- Knowledge of SQL
Back to top