Taulia's Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
It is our duty to create and advance a diverse and inclusive company where all Taulians feel they are celebrated. All individuals are welcomed, free to express themselves and rewarded for showing up as authentically every day. By hiring women, people of color, individuals with disabilities, veterans, people of all sexual orientations and from underrepresented and marginalized communities, Taulia will revolutionize fintech.
About the Job:
We are seeking a results-oriented Regional Account Director responsible for driving and closing new business within the US.
In this role, you will direct enterprise sales campaigns, source opportunities, and leverage enterprise sales via partners and alliances.
Want more jobs like this?
Get Sales jobs delivered to your inbox every week.
You will possess a proven track record of complex enterprise selling and quota achievement within relevant business process and/or solution areas….. this may include financial supply chain / working capital / trade finance / cash management / treasury/invoice and automation.
You will be responsible for managing sales efforts within your assigned territory to identify, qualify, develop and close new customers.
You will be an essential part of Taulia’s US Sales Organization and must possess an ability to work creatively and autonomously in a rapidly growing environment. The incumbent will have the ability to truly help shape the growth of our business.
This position will report to the US Head of Sales.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining an actionable territory sales plan that ensures the attainment of the assigned revenue targets. This includes new customer acquisition as well as maximizing the revenue opportunity with existing customers.
- Prospect, develop and close prospective customers for Taulia’s entire solution suite.
- Work closely with internal teams like Solution Consulting, Professional Services, Product, Product Marketing, Marketing, and other teams to structure the customer value proposition.
- Create and deliver accurate forecasts.
- Proactively ensure that the business relationships are maintained at all levels within prospect and customers.
- Keep abreast of any new market developments and competitive information and communicate those to the appropriate teams within Taulia.
- Work with Taulia’s partnership and ecosystem team to leverage the value those partners can bring.
Key Competencies and Requirements:
- Experience in relevant solution areas which includes; working capital, corporate treasury, SCF, Trade Finance, Receivables Finance, Virtual Card programs, P2P, and an understanding of financial operational processes in large companies.
- Extensive experience selling complex, multi stakeholder business solutions into Finance, Procurement and Treasury functions for Global 2000 companies. Experience of territory management, pipeline management and the Challenger Sales Model.
- Quick thinking, flexible, creative and able to operate autonomously.
- Strong in team environments with excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Experience of operating in high value SaaS enterprise technology environments is desirable.
- Experience of working with partners to deliver end user solutions is desirable.
Nice to have:
- Experience with SaaS / subscription sales is a plus.
- Experience with direct selling Supply Chain Finance, Dynamic Discounting and discount management solutions, Receivables Finance, Virtual Cards, and strategies are a strong plus.
- Existing relationships with SAP customers, partners and/or banks would be helpful as well as experience with the SAP ecosystem.
Taulia is a fintech company that is part of the SAP group. More than 2 million businesses in over 150 countries collaborate on our network. Our customers include Airbus, AstraZeneca, and Nissan. We help them and their suppliers access cash when and where they need it most. Some of our customers have improved their working capital by more than $1 billion while making their supply chains more resilient and sustainable. For more information, please visit www.taulia.com.
Compensation is based on a variety of factors including (but not limited to): skills, depth of work experience, certifications, geography, etc. Total compensation for this role includes a generous benefits program, RSU incentive plan and annual performance bonus. Additionally, compensation is reviewed annually and career pathing opportunities are available for continued development.
- Flexible work schedule
- Remote-friendly environment
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- Comprehensive PTO Structure (PTO, Sick Leave, Bereavement)
- Global Parental Leave
- Company issued equipment (Laptop, monitor, etc.)
- 401k with match
- Career Development/Pathing
- EAP Program/Mental Health Advocacy
- Supportive Work Culture
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer --Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.