Tasting Table is looking for an intern to work in the video department at our New York City headquarters. This paid internship offers the opportunity to participate in editorial meetings, assist on video shoots, both in-house and on location, and to create original content for the website. The intern will also be asked to help with asset management, video processing and music selection for our in-house content. The ideal candidate will also have experience shooting and editing digital video content.
Applicants should be ready and willing to commit 20-30 hours per week for a minimum of three months. Interested candidates do not need to be students in order to apply, but Tasting Table will work with college students to receive school credit.
- Assist on video shoots, both in-house and on location
- Assist in pre- and post-production
- Support the workflow of the video department, including retrieving ingredients for shoots, transporting gear to and from the sets and other tasks as necessary
- Participate in weekly editorial and video meetings
- Help to create original content for TastingTable.com
- A concrete handle on digital videography and a working knowledge of lighting technique
- Advanced proficiency in post-production software (Adobe Premiere preferred)
- Motivation, resourcefulness and enthusiasm, and a passion for digital video
- Knowledge of the digital food and drink space and a strong interest in digital media
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude who's comfortable working both independently and with a team
To apply, please send a brief cover letter and resume to [email protected] with the subject line: 2016 Fall Video Intern. If we think you may be a fit, we will contact you for an interview.
Back to top