Tasting Table has an opening for a part-time Partnerships Intern in New York City. This position will offer opportunities to experience the entire digital marketing and partnership execution process to grow Tasting Table’s traffic, email subscriber base and overall brand footprint. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to gain a strong foundation in tactical marketing and business development and relationship management skills.
The Partnerships Intern's primary responsibility will be to assist Tasting Table in its efforts to develop and maintain third party partnerships with the main purpose of acquiring email subscribers. The Partnerships Intern will have the opportunity to identify and build relationships with brands that have aligned goals with Tasting Table, execute barter relationships and assist in managing an influencer program with tastemakers in the food, beverage and lifestyle space.
Potential candidates should be willing to commit to coming to the Tasting Table office in Soho at least 30 hours Monday through Friday for a duration of up to 6 months.
This position requires an obsessive attention to detail, excellent research and writing skills with a positive, go-getter attitude. Motivation, resourcefulness and enthusiasm are musts as many of the projects are time-sensitive, so prioritization and time-management skills are essential to maintain efficiency.
Interested candidates do not need to be students in order to apply, but Tasting Table will work with college students on the process of doing the internship for school credit.
- Support the workflow of marketing campaigns, both for Tasting Table and brand partners, to ensure they are executed in a timely and accurate manner
- Assist in copywriting for marketing programs including proofreading to ensure final materials are within brand guidelines and messaging
- Tracking, monitoring and reporting results to evaluate and improve the efficiencies of the marketing campaigns and channels used
- Help increase awareness of Tasting Table, and learn to drive viewers and traffic to our site and to our partners
- Creating meeting agendas/recaps/call sheets as well as daily reports
- Identifying partners with like-minded digital properties
- Researching competitive initiatives and key trends
- Assist in influencer outreach, research and campaign execution
- Participate in regular meetings to discuss industry trends and opportunities
- Ad hoc projects to streamline business operation functions within the Partnerships Team
- Knowledge of the digital food and drink space and a passion for digital media
- A love for talking to and meeting new people
- Advanced computer knowledge (Mac experience preferred), including Google Docs, Photoshop, and general Internet savvy
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency with Excel
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment; setting priorities and meeting deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, including perfect grammar/punctuation/diction when writing copy
- Self-starter who can work both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to think both creatively and strategically
To apply, please send a copy of your resume to [email protected] If we think you may be a fit, we will contact you for an interview.
Back to top