Director of Product
Tasting Table is a rapidly-growing digital media company that shows millions of foodies how to “live deliciously” every day. We are seeking a Director of Product for the New York City office. You will help shape the product strategy around Tasting Table and drive the execution of products that allow millions of people to get inspired around everything food and lifestyle, including Web, Apple TV, iOS, Android, FB Bots, iMessage sticker packs to name a few. The key to this position is a passion for user experience, digital product design, branding, and a hunger for learning and team collaboration.
- On-going development of the product vision and strategy. Synthesize ideas on strategy, planning and execution of products.
- Aggressively identify opportunities for improvement and incorporate new product features on an on-going basis. Work closely with key stakeholders to build products that will drive growth across audience and revenue.
- Responsible for providing leadership on product requirements, making functional design trade-offs, driving implementation, and managing launches and go-to market strategy.
- Prioritize our resources and efforts to build the most impactful products possible. Help provide trade-off analysis between time, features, and resources.
- Agile project management of features, built with a small development team
- Gather and cultivate key metrics to promote data-driven product development, and define product success metrics and analyze product performance.
- Act as product evangelist both internally and externally
- 5+ years of Product Management or similar experience, working with both web and mobile consumer based products
- At least 2 years in a manager role where you were responsible for developing and managing others, including developers.
- Fluency of Google Analytics, API integrations
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems, iOS or Android development, HTML/JS/CSS, and SEO preferred
- Experience with Parse, Moat, DFP, Parsely, Algolia, Loatme, Mixpanel/Localytics, Branch, JW Player, Google Data Studio, Crazy Egg, - Roost, Power Inbox, RSS feeds or similar a plus
- Outstanding team player and strong-cross functional team leader: skilled at building strong relationships and successfully driving team towards unified goals and vision.
- Demonstrated ability to develop best-in-class products and go-to-market strategies
- Verbal and Written Communication: the ability to lead productive meetings, create effective and useful product design documents, and maintain alignment across a diverse product portfolio
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to [email protected] If we feel that you may be a fit, we will contact you for an interview. Please, no recruiters.
Back to top