Digital Analytics Lead
Location: Tasting Table Headquarters in SoHo, Manhattan, New York
Tasting Table is looking for an energetic new team member to work in our Product Department at our New York City headquarters. The company is laser focused on audience growth and is seeking a data-driven individual to draw actionable insights from web analytics (desktop, mobile, email, social, search) to optimize our online product & content strategy. A strong knowledge of Google Analytics and Excel is mandatory. This role is tasked with helping the company make smart, fast decisions to optimize potential for growth. Understanding of business goals for interpretation & communication of recommendations is key.
The position will work very closely with the following departments: audience development, editorial, marketing, product (including the DINE iOS app) and operations. Data, communication, passion and drive are key characteristics that will help the individual thrive in this environment.
This position requires obsessive attention to detail, excellent research ability and a positive, go-getter attitude. Motivation, resourcefulness and enthusiasm are musts: All of the projects are time-sensitive, so organization and time-management skills are essential to maintain efficiency. You will be working with engineers, therefore logic always prevails.
- Establish & maintain clear, insightful reporting on the KPIs for Tasting Table as a whole, and individual departments.
- Draw actionable insights from data in Google Analytics, Parsely, Lotame and other products to iterate and improve performance of all strategies and campaigns. Provide timely insight into the content mix performing in each channel; and work quickly to optimize that.
- Hypothesize, structure and execute growth initiatives across platforms. Work with Audience Development for optimizing content syndication.
- Establish efficiencies in reporting templates that enable you to quickly provide on-the-fly stats and reports as needed.
- Work closely with the product & tech teams to ensure the site is tagged for accurate and meaningful analytics. Ensure the same for all future product developments.
- Assist the channel marketers (Email & Social) with insight requests as required
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- The ideal candidate will have 2+ years experience in analysis for data-driven content and/or product strategies for a B2C media brand.
- Understand and have executed campaigns utilizing critical paths, conversion events, segmentation types, referring channels, marketing campaigns, and specific attribute correlations.
- Share results from tested hypothesis to provide recommendations for improving specific sales/marketing campaigns, or platform KPIs across the Tasting Table brand.
- Strong communication skills: able to clearly explain findings in a understandable way.
- Provide analysis to gain insights into user behavior, propose ideas to test hypothesis which will enhance user experience or drive incremental revenue, and provide deep dive/root cause analysis on testing results.
- Highly organized & detail oriented.
- Deep understanding of industry trends in both editorial and mobile.
- Energetic, personable and good-humored
- Impeccable taste and the ability to know a great idea when you see it
- Ability to work as a team player and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- A self-starter mentality with a solid sense of judgment
- This position includes a competitive salary, two weeks vacation, health and dental insurance, 401(k) program, stocked Stella Artois (TM) office fridge, etc.
To apply, please email your resume AND Cover Letter to [email protected]
If we think you may be a fit, we will contact you for an interview. Please, no recruiters.
Back to top