Brand Partnerships Manager - Chicago
Location: Chicago, IL
Tasting Table is looking to grow its sales team in Chicago. An ideal candidate is an ambitious self-starter, a strategic and independent thinker, outgoing, and a proven go-getter with a strong understanding of content-based advertising.
- 1-2 years sales-related experience
- Motivated and confident with the ability to work independently (set/achieve personal activity and financial goals, define/accomplish projects) and work remotely
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to present content/advertising solutions to decision makers
- Tenacious approach in navigating potential clients to break business
- Ability to create and maintain relationships among client and agency teams, amidst an ever changing media planning and buying landscape
- Generate RFP opportunities through meetings and constant correspondence with target accounts
- Strategic closer
- Ability to learn and think quickly, entrepreneurial spirit
- Bachelor’s degree
- Work closely with internal teams on all aspects of the sales lifecycle, from lead generation to media plan and proposal development
- Support Brand Partnerships Director in Chicago with large, key accounts
- Achieve sales goals and maximize all revenue and growth opportunities for Tasting Table
- Participate in regular sales meetings and provide on-going reporting and feedback to sales management in Chicago
- Participate in industry associations and trade groups
Compensation: salary + commission + benefits
To apply, please send resume with cover letter to CHIBrandPartnershipsManager@tastingtable.com. If we feel that you may be a fit, we will contact you for an interview. Please, no recruiters.
See Inside the Office of Tasting Table
Tasting Table sends out daily emails that feature restaurant reviews, dining tips, chef profiles, and great food and drink recipes, all packaged into six city editions and one national edition. All of Tasting Table’s recommendations are rigorously tested—after all, the in-house food editors have to make sure that only the highest quality information reaches their readers.
Back to top