Brand Experiences Intern
TastingTable is looking for an energetic intern to work in our Brand Experiences department at our New York City headquarters. This paid internship will offer exposure to the fast-paced world of a digital start-up. Each intern will have a hand in the projects and tasks of the department including event production, public relations and social media.
Potential interns should be willing to commit to at least 20 hours per week in our Soho office. This position requires obsessive attention to detail, excellent research and writing skills and a positive, go-getter attitude. The ideal candidate will be familiar with Google products and Excel and incredibly resourceful. Much of the projects are time-sensitive, so organization and time-management skills are essential to maintain efficiency.
- Participate in planning and execution of events in our Test Kitchen & Dining Room including vendor outreach, research, gift bag assembly and on-site event management
- Assist in the execution of our large scale events including inventory management and communication with vendors
- Create event collateral in collaboration with TT graphic designers such as invitations, menus and signage
- Administrative tasks such as scheduling, mailings and expense reporting
- Assist in execution of PR strategy including media list development and database management, drafting press materials and media monitoring
- STRONG attention to detail
- A willingness to get your hands dirty and a can-do attitude
- Energetic, personable and good-humored
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Advanced computer knowledge (Mac experience preferred), including google docs, photoshop, pages, keynote, and general Internet savvy.
- Ability to work as a team player and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- A self-starter mentality with a solid sense of judgement
Back to top