- Manila, Philippines
Think of yourself as a key leader who ensures staff optimization, sets goals and objectives, maintains employee records, and facilitates effective communication among workers. So not just anyone is qualified for this role. We make sure we get the best of the best, after all, we are a ridiculously good company so we make sure our employees are top notch. So now, we need your full concentration because it’s time to imagine what it’s like being a Workforce Manager.
What does a Workforce Manager really do? Think of yourself as the leader that provides direction in forecasting labor requirements and creating and managing staff schedules - to enable Us to gain insights into effective business metrics - in projecting the number of employees needed to complete a particular job at a given time of the day, week or month. We want to ensure we get the best qualified candidate with the right level of expertise.
So, let’s take a look at what it’s like being a Workforce Manager…
In effect, you will lead a team of WF Planners who will maximize the use of manpower resources by forecasting the volume of transactions -- calls, messages or emails -- and scheduling the correct number of teammates to handle expected volume of transactions.
You will use your expertise in forecasting and budgeting, staff scheduling, employee performance management, compliance, time and attendance and vacation leave planning - to improve employee productivity, enhance labor planning, lower operations costs, and drive efficient time and attendance tracking for better customer service levels.
As a Workforce Manager, you will coordinate with key stakeholders to provide relevant data to be used in business cases. Along with this, you will be in charge of maintaining a roster of staff with accurate employee details that includes availability, preferences and skills.
What else? You will drive improved payroll efficiency; provide better insight into teammate engagement, attendance and productivity; forecast adjustments in training, coaching and processes - to ensure maximum performance; drive reduction and optimization of labor costs; automate and provide simple reporting for workforce-related data - to reduce administrative costs.
On a broader scale, you will be responsible for a comprehensive workforce management system that increases employee productivity with reduced absences and late arrivals; lower non-compliance risks; and increase operational agility so that as production schedules and market demands change, the organization can easily allocate people with the right skills at the right time.
So, do you have what it takes to be a Workforce Manager at TaskUs?
- A seasoned Workforce Manager with a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Mathematics or Statistics or at least 3 - 5 years experience in managing workforce operations with client and/or senior management interaction
- Expertise in capacity planning, forecasting, real-time management, reporting and scheduling
- Proficient in the use of workforce management tools
- Excellent organizational, project management and presentation skills
- Able to work with large amounts of data to identify trends and patterns.
- Able to manage multiple, complex, ongoing tasks and projects
- High attention to detail with a strong desire to optimize procedures and processes
- Working knowledge of database applications such as MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint), or ability to learn technology very quickly
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High achiever and self-starter with a “people first” leadership and coaching style
TaskUs is the fastest growing tech-enabled business services company in the world, delivering the customer support, AI operations and content security services that power the world’s most innovative companies. Listed as one of Glassdoor‘s “100 Best Places to Work”, USA Today’s “Best Company Cultures” and “Best Companies for Women” by Comparably, TaskUs is a Frontline-First company that puts its people at the heart of everything they do.
TaskUs has been recognized as one of the Inc. “500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” for the past seven years consecutively. Founded in 2008 by Bryce Maddock and Jaspar Weir, the company raised over $250mm in 2018 from the world’s largest private equity firm, Blackstone.
TaskUs currently has over 20,000 employees and offices across the U.S., Philippines, India, Taiwan, and Mexico.
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
To find out more visitwww.TaskUs.com.
Back to top