- Sykiés, Greece
This individual will maintain and oversee the real-time incoming flow of tasks and assign as necessary, in addition, they would oversee queue management and productivity dashboards and report out as necessary for the Service Campaign.
- Monitor queue level performance and variance to forecast in real time
- Compile and submit intraday reports with accuracy and timelines as well as proactive recommendations for actions
- Review and update tasks as assigned
- Report on significant tasks uncovered
- Report out on productivity anomalies
- Approve/recommend alternatives for real-time schedule exception requests
- Other duties as assigned
- Preferably with 1-year experience in workforce management
- High level of attention to detail
- Good analytical skills to include root cause analysis
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of management and clients
- Strong numerical literacy and a thorough understanding of the contact center and WFM metrics
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Highly proactive in decision-making abilities
- High degree of empathy for fellow workers
TaskUs is the fastest growing tech-enabled business services company in the world, delivering the customer support, AI operations and content security services that power the world’s most innovative companies. Listed as one of Glassdoor‘s “100 Best Places to Work”, USA Today’s “Best Company Cultures” and “Best Companies for Women” by Comparably, TaskUs is a Frontline-First company that puts its people at the heart of everything they do. TaskUs has been recognized as one of the Inc. “5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” for the past seven years consecutively. Founded in 2008 by Bryce Maddock and Jaspar Weir, the company raised over $250mm in 2018 from the world’s largest private equity firm, Blackstone.
TaskUs currently has over 17,000 employees and offices across the U.S., Philippines, India, Taiwan, and Mexico. To find out more visit www.TaskUs.com.
TaskUs, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top