VP of Operations
So what does the Vice President of Operations really do? The leader who will oversee the management and operations of our New Braunfels site. You will support growth and add to the bottom line of the business. You will focus on strategic planning, goal-setting, and must be fully accountable for ensuring your entire site is on track.
You will provide management and oversight of all aspects of the business within your site; demonstrate a commitment to excellence and collaborate well with Senior Leadership. You are expected to meet the company’s objectives, in addition to having a passion for success, and a proven record of successful strategic planning and implementation. You will provide direction and development; formulate policies and strategic plans for future growth; manage daily operations of personnel and improve operational efficiency in targeted areas including customer support and engagement.
As Vice President of Operations, you will closely, develop guidelines for personnel evaluations, staff advancement and redeployment. It is expected that you are highly collaborative and can build cross-functional relationships with departmental heads and management across the business. You will partner with leadership to maintain an efficient team structure and performance, using analytics, processes, and tools. You will maximize client engagements and work with your leadership team to develop plans to meet the future needs of the site.
Being the Vice President of Operations, you will maintain profit margins and develop internal control systems to ensure accountability. To achieve this, you will develop strong relationships with clients and internal partners, including department supervisors and co-executives.
- 7+ years in a Senior Leadership role of a large business managing multiple sites, BPO experience strongly preferred
- Experience leading at least 1000+ FTE
- Demonstrate financial management and budgeting skills
- Make sound business decisions based on data and statistics
- Ability to leverage the use of latest technology to enhance the growth of your team
- Posses a “people first” leadership style with strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills with a thorough understanding of organizational behavior, workforce planning, metrics, and analytics
Back to top