VP of Business Development
So, what does a TaskUs VP of Business Development really do? Imagine yourself going to work with one thing on your mind: Spending your day to help build the disruptive force behind TaskUs and some of the world’s most disruptive companies. Your role was designed to build and maintain relationships while providing true value in a sophisticated selling environment. Your achievements are gauged not on hours worked, but on your ability to sell, identify new opportunities for growth and business, and build solid relationships with clients.
- Meet aggressive sales growth goals, while managing a reliable pipeline and forecasting responsibilities
- Consultative solution-selling, providing solutions to complex client issues that drive mutually positive business outcomes
- Expert at cultivating and maintaining relationships with decision makers in client organizations (Chief Sales Officer, Chief Marketing Officer, Chief Care Officer and other C-level executives) to secure new business, new client accounts and maximize the value delivered by TaskUs’ services
- Act as a trusted advisor to client prospects by demonstrating a deep understanding of their business drivers, organizational imperatives, customer experience challenges, and offer solutions utilizing persuasive win themes and effective sales strategies
- Support all stages of the sales process, maintaining sales control and guiding internal teams to collaborate and rally around development of innovative solutions to meet or exceed identified sales targets
- Possess an in-depth understanding of TaskUs’ services and differentiation
- Shepherd all client wins, ensuring a smooth transition into Implementation and Operations, act as a steward for good business and grow the client relationship by ensuring flawless execution
- Maintain competitive knowledge and focus, continuously grow and develop professionally
- At least seven (7) years experience leading consultative sales cycles to Enterprise and high growth companies
- Experience selling BPO solutions a strong plus
- Past experience with the Travel & Transportation marketplace a strong plus
- Proven ability to initiate, develop and grow C-level and senior relationships within target client organizations, and influence purchase and buying decisions
- Ability to develop and conduct effective proposals and presentations with decision makers
- Passion for revolutionary technological solutions
- Experience selling Tech to Enterprises is a plus
- Must be able to travel 50% of the time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Energetic and highly motivated
- Must possess good decision-making skills, be organized and think strategically
- Knowledge of sales rep KPIs / conversion metrics
- Excellent team and relationship building, sales, customer service, critical thinking and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- Results orients with the ability to meet/exceed department metrics/measures
TaskUs provides next generation customer experience that powers the world’s most disruptive companies through the partnership of amazing people and innovative technology.
We provide Ridiculously Good strategy, business process optimization, revolutionary technology and the best talent to deliver transformational, digital scale.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. We embrace a culture that fosters a best-in-class employee experience. It’s no wonder we have been named as one of the “Best Places to Work” by the LA Business Journal and San Antonio Business Journal.
TaskUs has been recognized on the Inc. “5,000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” list the past five years and The Los Angeles Business Journal’s “100 Fastest Growing Private Companies” the previous three years. TaskUs is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, with operations across the United States, Latin America and the Philippines.
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top