VP Consulting & Technology Services
Through brilliant people, innovative technology and operational excellence, TaskUs is the rocket fuel behind some of the soaring successes our clients have experienced!
The VP of Consulting & Technology Services position is located in the United States. This role is responsible for identifying, developing, launching and scaling the next generation of TaskUs digital offerings. Innovation and disruption is at the core of our DNA, and the future growth and health of our company rests on our ability to bring new capabilities to our current clients and prospects that both outpace the competition and enhance the value of a business partnership with TaskUs. TaskUs' current and future customers need support as they assess and reengineer their approach to customer experience, select and implement the best technology to support this experience, and compile and analyze the data surrounding the experience.
We believe that this role is "career defining" for the selected, motivated candidate. If you're ready to soar, contact us today!
Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Complete the launch of the CX Consulting and Technology Services capabilities. Ensure these services are clearly defined, well documented, and positioned for success from both a sales and delivery standpoint.
- Initiate, contract and manage the appropriate partner network to maximize the opportunity to grow into new digital lines of business.
- Work with the SVP of Sales & SVP of Client Services to build a Go To Market Strategy for all future offering to include pricing and cost management targets
- Manage a team of process & technology consultants globally; inspire and guide the team to become the world's best customer experience consulting firm.
- Deep knowledge of the technology enabled services market
- Experience in customer experience and design thinking
- Experience in offering development and design
- Strong leadership skills through demonstrating optimism and positive expectations of others
- Excellent external and internal communication skills
- Experience in building business offerings from the ground up
- Demonstrate a bias for action and delivering results
- Innovative and entrepreneurial
- Passion to learn
- 5+ Years in Business Process Outsourcing
- 10+ Years managing teams (global teams preferred)
- Deep knowledge in the Customer and User Experience space
- Previous experience in Product/Service/Offering Management
- P&L Management
- Proven contract negotiation skills
TaskUs is the leading global outsourcing company that provides exceptional back office support and customer care solutions for some of the world's most notable brands and disruptive companies. We embrace a culture that fosters a best-in-class employee experience. With a unique focus on transformational growth, we provide the people, process and technology needed to deliver operational excellence, scale support systems and increase our partners' bottom lines.
TaskUs has been recognized on the Inc. "5,000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America" list the past four years and The Los Angeles Business Journal's "100 Fastest Growing Private Companies" the previous three years. TaskUs is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, with operations across the United States, Latin America and the Philippines.
With laundry, wellness, cellphone and home internet reimbursements, flexible working hours, mindfulness meditation lessons, an environment of total transparency, and a relentless focus on experimentation, we're quickly becoming one of the most sought after companies to work for in Los Angeles - it's no wonder we have been named as one of the "Best Places to Work" by the LA Business Journal.
If you're looking for a new challenge or just want to be a part of something historic, join us. Let's change the way the world works. To learn more about TaskUs' career offerings and to apply, please visit www.taskus.com/hq-careers/.
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of TaskUs's Employees
Sr. Director of Client Services
LaNae manages the San Francisco office and oversees all Bay Area accounts. She collaborates with Client Service Managers on strategy sessions and handles frontline operations from the Philippines.
Back to top