Vice President of Talent Acquisition
- Teresa, Philippines
So what does a TaskUs Vice President of Talent Acquisition really do? Think of yourself as the leader of the SEA Recruitment team. Imagine yourself going to work with one thing on your mind: Building out a world-class recruiting organization and fueling TaskUs rapid growth. Your internal stakeholders are your clients, partnering with them on their Recruitment strategies. Your role was designed to be an integral member of the People Operations leadership team for TaskUs.
The Vice President of Talent Acquisition will:
- Provide vision, leadership, planning and management for the volume sourcing and recruiting teams.
- Partner and develop key relationships with business leaders, internal hiring managers, hiring teams, HR and LX partners and other stakeholders to recommend and successfully implement innovative and effective recruitment strategies.
- Work closely with the leadership team on needs assessments and workforce planning.
- Leverage personal and professional networks, knowledge of talent communities, recruitment best practices and excellent judgment to counsel and guide hiring managers and recruiters to hire the best talent.
- Implement proactive branding strategies to elevate TaskUs reputation in the marketplace.
- Drive strong talent pipelines by utilizing effective sourcing strategies to attract high-caliber candidates through social media, labor markets and industry-relevant communities.
- Set strategic and operational direction to support organization goals and expansions.
- Track relevant recruiting metrics and provide analytics for performance management and decision-making.
- Identify and recommend new sourcing systems, processes or techniques to enhance efficiencies.
- Effectively partner with external vendors (agencies, staffing firms, research companies, etc.), and internal stakeholders (business partners, compensation and benefits, talent management) to ensure successful execution of hiring and on-boarding processes.
- Partner with HR and Operations to leverage data, dashboards and data visualization tools to help evaluate and enhance the hiring process.
- Prior experience as Head of Talent Acquisition or a similar senior role in the outsourcing industry
- 10+ years of Recruitment experience in a high volume, multi-location/multi geo including virtual environment.
- Experience with Human Resources software and Candidate Management Systems.
- 5+ years managing a large team of leaders.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to influence internal stakeholders
Back to top