Tijuana - Team Leader Customer Service
The main responsibilities include answering agent questions about general product queries, support with diagnosis and resolution of payment and technical issues, and maintaining relevant documentation and records including call/ticket logs.
- Manage daily attendance & schedule
- Prioritizes customer demands and needs across email, chat and telephone channels
- Manages high touch escalations through email, phone, and chat
- Determines root causes for bottlenecks and reports to the client about opportunities for improvements
- Send weekly reports to client summarizing weekly concerns, opportunities, &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; needs
- Manage case queues, doling out the proper amount of cases for each agent, and re-assigning cases for those who are absent
- Cultivates ongoing team relationships through follow-ups and daily check-ins (with QA and TMs)
- Drop in on calls, chats, and email to confirm teammates are handling cases properly
- Collaborates with team members to find new processes and department solutions
- Flexibility to work between the hours of 9 am and 7 pm Monday-Saturday
- Must be a confident communicator and be able to build rapport and relationships with ease
- Adaptive Capacity, Self-Starter/Initiator, Coachable, Metrics Capable, Quality/Accuracy, Critical Thinker/Problem-Solver, and Accountable
- Must have a genuine interest in people and concern for customers
- Be energetic and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Can shift modes easily and interact with all walks of life
- Minimum two years of Customer Service/Technical Support experience (with the phone, email, and chat background)
- Proficient using helpdesk software (Salesforce experience is a plus)
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Minimum of 2 years of supervisory/management experience.
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top