- Telabastagan, Philippines
- Organize a platform to perform QA all TMs and keep a record of KPIs: CSAT, Quality Scores, Attendance, and productivity
- Cultivate ongoing team relationships through constructive feedback, follow-ups and daily check-ins (with QA and TMs)
- Work with TL and TMs on ways to improve the customer and employee experience
- Look out for trends and proactively create plans to improve quality
- Review chats and emails daily to ensure teammates are following policies and offering excellent service
- Working daily to review ticket contents with a critical eye
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly management reporting
- Host and/or facilitate meetings/ticket reviews with all teammates.
- Send weekly reports to the client summarizing weekly KPIs and point out areas for improvement
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality regarding the results and specific findings of the quality process
- 2+ years in Data Analytics
- 2+ years of Customer Service/Technical Support experience (with a phone, email, and chat background)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, speficially Excel
- Proficiency with reporting tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, etc
- Proficiency with Google Suite
- Proficient using helpdesk software (Salesforce experience is a plus)
- Must be a confident communicator and be able to build rapport and create relationships
- Must have a genuine interest in the project, people and concern for customers
- Be energetic, positive and have the ability to listen hard and change fast
- Must have the ability to work well in a team environment, as well as alone
- Can shift modes easily and interact with all walks of life
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays, flexibility is needed.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must demonstrate the ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines
Back to top