Teammate - Bohol
- Tagbilaran City, Philippines
So what does a Teammate really do? Think of yourself as the backbone of the company, not just anyone is qualified for this role! We make sure we get the best of the bests. After all, we are a ridiculously good company with our employees being the top notch. So come on, we need your full concentration on what it’s like being a Teammate
Imagine yourself going to work with one thing on your mind: to provide the best customer experience to your clients. As you tackle your new tasks for the day, you know that it comes down to being able to provide world-class service to your clients in an accurate, efficient and respectful manner on every call as measured by different performance metrics
As a Teammate, you will receive inbound and/or place outbound calls. You will provide accurate and timely responses for inquiries coming through email and live chat support channels. You will filter content from the client’s website. You will also perform data and research functions. You will provide support through known basic troubleshooting techniques. You will also manage and resolve customer complaints. You will identify and escalate priority issues. You will route calls to the appropriate resource, when necessary and also document all information on customer interaction according to standard operating procedures. You must always strive for Good Customer Satisfaction and Experience and ensure that all calls are handled professionally based on the Quality Guidelines set by the Client. You will meet and exceed client mandated KPI's (Key Performance Indicators). You must also ensure consistent performance based on a continuous improvement model. What else? You must also ensure that all login and Passwords (both Internal & External) are kept confidential. You must also participate in all Internal and External mandated trainings and/or seminars. You must have knowledge, understanding, and compliance with TaskUs policies and procedures. Also, you must maintain knowledge of functional area and company policies and procedures. You will also provide feedback to management concerning possible problems or areas of improvement. You will also perform other duties as assigned by management
So, do you have what it takes to become a Teammate?
- What exactly are we looking for? Well, we need someone who’s willing to work on cyclical schedules. Have experience on phone, email and live chat support? That’s definitely a plus! Meanwhile, you have experience in Customer Service, Sales, Billing, Collections and Technical Support? Even better!
- We’re looking for someone who has strong verbal and written communication and comprehension skills. Someone who’s computer literate and proficient in the use of Windows OS, Apple OS X, Microsoft Office and Google applications. Can you type at least 30 WPM for voice and 40 WPM for Non-Voice campaigns? That’s what we need!
- We need someone with good problem solving and critical thinking skills with a focus on issue resolution and customer satisfaction. A person who’s resourceful, able to multitask and has high attention to details will be a great addition to the team.
- If you’re someone who’s self-motivated and able to work independently as well as contribute to cross-functional and global teams, is flexible and has the ability to quickly adjust to frequent process and information changes, and can work under pressure -- then TaskUs is for you.
Back to top