Teammate - BGC
TaskUs is the fastest growing tech-enabled business services company in the world. We exist to provide ridiculously innovative customer support, AI operations, and content security to the world’s most disruptive companies
We believe our Frontline employees come first, always. At TaskUs, leaders eat last––in other words, we expect you to put your line of direct reports before yourself. We think in terms of #FrontlineFirst because we know good ideas can come from anyone at anytime. That’s probably why we’re ranked 40th on Glassdoor’s 2019 “100 Best Places to Work” list.
A special place requires special people. Qualified candidates have a sense of humility, an adventurous spirit, and a relentless work ethic. If you are looking for more than the standard 9 to 5, you’ve found it.
We exist to make the world’s best companies better. We aim to have fun while doing it.
TaskUs is the fastest growing tech-enabled business services company in the world, delivering the customer support, AI operations and content security services that power the world’s most innovative companies. Listed as one of Glassdoor‘s “100 Best Places to Work”, USA Today’s “Best Company Cultures” and “Best Companies for Women” by Comparably, TaskUs is a Frontline-First company that puts its people at the heart of everything they do.
TaskUs has been recognized as one of the Inc. “500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” for the past seven years consecutively. Founded in 2008 by Bryce Maddock and Jaspar Weir, the company raised over $250mm in 2018 from the world’s largest private equity firm, Blackstone.
TaskUs currently has over 15,000 employees and offices across the U.S., Philippines, India, Taiwan, and Mexico.
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
What does a TaskUs Teammate really do? Think of yourself as the backbone of the company, the employee that will provide the best customer experience to your clients. We make sure we get the best of the best, after all, we are a ridiculously good company so we make sure our employees are top notch.
As a Teammate, you must provide the following to our clients:
- World-class service to our clients: you will do this in an accurate, efficient and respectful manner on every call as measured by different performance metrics.
- Good Customer Satisfaction and Experience: you will ensure that all calls are handled professionally based on the Quality Guidelines set by the Client.
- Meet and exceed client mandated KPI's (Key Performance Indicators): you will ensure consistent performance based on a continuous improvement model.
- Keep things confidential: all login and Passwords (both Internal & External) are kept confidential.
- Participate in training to improve your work: you must participate in all Internal and External mandated trainings and/or seminars.
- Be aware of TaskUs policies: You must have knowledge, understanding, and compliance with TaskUs policies and procedures. Also, you must maintain knowledge of functional area and company policies and procedures.
- Provide feedback: you will give feedback to management concerning possible problems or areas of improvement.
- You will also perform other duties as assigned by management.
So, do you have what it takes to become a teammate?
What exactly are we looking for? Well, we need the following:
- Willing to work on cyclical schedules.
- Experience on phone, email and live chat support. Plus, experience in Customer Service, Sales, Billing, Collections and Technical Support. These are all not required but a plus!
- Someone with strong verbal and written communication and comprehension skills.
- Someone who’s computer literate and proficient in the use of Windows OS, Apple OS X, Microsoft Office and Google applications.
- Can you type at least 30 WPM for voice and 35 WPM for Non-Voice campaigns? That’s what we need!
- We need someone with good problem solving and critical thinking skills with a focus on issue resolution and customer satisfaction.
- A person who’s resourceful, able to multitask and has high attention to details will be a great addition to the team.
If you’re someone who’s self-motivated and able to work independently as well as contribute to cross-functional and global teams, is flexible and has the ability to quickly adjust to frequent process and information changes, and can work under pressure -- then TaskUs is for you.
Back to top