Strategic Account Executive
So, what does a TaskUs Strategic Account Executive really do? Think of yourself as a transformative change-agent who excels at building and maintaining relationships. Imagine yourself going to work with one thing on your mind: Spending your day growing and maintaining relationships with a portfolio of high-growth TaskUs clients. Your role was designed to secure new scopes of work and maximize the value delivered by TaskUs’ services. Your achievements are gauged not on hours worked, but on the growth of business and overall client satisfaction.
You love working closely with people and building solid relationships with others. You care deeply about the overall business and look for ways to add value. You like being part of a team that delivers excellence. You’re self motivated and career driven. You’re passionate about making the world a better place. You like being held accountable for your own results. You are also able to balance the needs of your clients while providing world-class service and satisfaction.
- Engage in Consultative solution-selling, providing solutions to complex client issues that drive mutually positive business outcomes.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of client’s business drivers, organizational imperatives and customer experience challenges
- Offer solutions utilizing persuasive win themes and effective sales strategies
- Develop a deep understanding of the TaskUs portfolio of Services and Solutions
- Partner consistently with Client Services and Operations personnel as one team in front of the customer
- Support quarterly business reviews with thought leadership and present growth opportunities in this forum
- Ensure robust sales operations and management reporting
- Establishing goals, analyzing growth and providing accurate/complete submission of required progress reports, forecast and status of opportunities in our salesforce.com system
- 10+ years of sales experience (preferably with an enterprise or hyper-growth company)
- Proven year-on-year attainment of adding $10+ million in new business to existing client relationships
- Experience selling BPO and/or complex Managed Service solutions
- Experience developing complex business proposals
- Proven ability to initiate, develop and grow C-level and senior relationships
- Ability to influence purchase and buying decisions
- Exceptional presentation acumen and experience
- A passion for revolutionary customer experience solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Energetic and self-motivated
- Able to work both independently and on a team
TaskUs provides next generation customer experience that powers the world’s most disruptive companies through the partnership of amazing people and innovative technology.
We provide Ridiculously Good strategy, business process optimization, revolutionary technology and the best talent to deliver transformational, digital scale.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. We embrace a culture that fosters a best-in-class employee experience. It’s no wonder we have been named as one of the “Best Places to Work” by the LA Business Journal and San Antonio Business Journal.
TaskUs has been recognized on the Inc. “5,000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” list the past five years and The Los Angeles Business Journal’s “100 Fastest Growing Private Companies” the previous three years. TaskUs is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, with operations across the United States, Latin America and the Philippines.
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top