Sr. Vice President of Data and Analytics
So, what does a TaskUs Sr. Vice President of Data and Analytics really do? Think of yourself as a leader in analytics, bringing actionable and inspiring insights from all data sources to promote and enable data-driven strategies and decision-making across TaskUs globally. Imagine yourself going to work with one thing on your mind: leading and guiding a team of experts in delivering holistic and integrated workforce services and data strategy for the entire enterprise, focused on Business Intelligence, Sales Solutioning, and Workforce Operations Consultation. Your role is designed to direct the company's staffing goals and strategies to support productive and profitable business operations.
You love leading analytical people and working closely with senior leadership to identify opportunities to accelerate business transformation. You enjoy developing, creating, and leading the organization’s strategic workforce services - to continuously increase impact and outcomes throughout the organization in partnership with internal and external stakeholders. As you tackle your new tasks for the day, you know that it will lead to one thing: you will develop the vision and strategy as it relates to expanding our workforce and data driven culture. Additionally you will be responsible for:
- Leading, directing and managing data strategy, ensuring our data collection and analysis solutions are coordinated, integrated and perform to the highest standards and expectations in the marketplace
- Developing and implementing business transformation through direct engagement and relationship building with all stakeholders
- Collaborating with technology teams on evolution of our data strategy
- Building, leading and developing a motivated data and analytics team as a center of excellence - driving top talent at the interface of data analytics, technology and business
- managing your budget, overseeing long term solution architecture and managing vendors to provide best service at the lowest cost.
- Communicating and presenting data related matters to top-level executives as well as to our clients
- 7+ years in an executive level with demonstrated experience working within Workforce or Operations, and a top performer in Data Analytics
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Computer Science or related fields
- Results-oriented leader with a high sense of urgency and strong economic and societal acumen
- Proven organizational development and planning expertise necessary to lead an efficient and nimble team through complex program requirements, deliverables and challenges
- must have the flexibility to work across various time zones, and travel anywhere across the globe
Nice To Haves:
- Previous outsourcing/BPO experience is a huge plus!
- Master’s Degree in relevant studies and/or additional certifications
TaskUs provides next generation customer experience that powers the world’s most disruptive companies through the partnership of amazing people and innovative technology.
We provide Ridiculously Good strategy, business process optimization, revolutionary technology and the best talent to deliver transformational, digital scale.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. We embrace a culture that fosters a best-in-class employee experience. It’s no wonder we have been named as one of the “Best Places to Work” by the LA Business Journal and San Antonio Business Journal.
TaskUs has been recognized on the Inc. “5,000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” list the past five years and The Los Angeles Business Journal’s “100 Fastest Growing Private Companies” the previous three years. TaskUs is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, with operations across the United States, Latin America and the Philippines.
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top