Sr. Manager of Learning and Development
Want to be part of a company that is changing the game for some of the world’s most notable brands and disruptive companies? We thought so.
The Sr. Manager of Learning and Development is a hands on role, responsible for designing, delivering, and facilitating various learning and development initiatives. This includes programs relating to leadership development, career development, organizational development, performance management, coaching, and additional ad hoc learning interventions. Reporting into our VP of Learning and Development, you will help develop innovative techniques, unmatched employee experiences, world class training and career opportunities at all levels of the organization, and a system for sustained success to support the bright future of our company.
At TaskUs we look for individuals who are constantly striving for excellence in both their personal and professional lives. Our rapid growth demands high performance, and we're proud to say that we have a talented and motivated team along for the ride. If you’re looking for a new challenge or just want to be a part of something historic, join us. Let’s change the way the world works.
Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Assist in the establishment of a global L&D function to develop high performing talent throughout the organization
- Create a set of tailored programs with meaningful tools for advancement at all levels of the organization and a consistent global message
- Assist in the design of a L&D strategy optimizing for growth of internal e-learning tools and shared services to deliver relevant and impactful content
- Ensuring all new hires receive high-quality orientation and on-boarding experiences in order to maintain a high employee performance level
- Create world class training capabilities to prepare our teammates to exceed client expectations and develop people managers into great leaders
- Collaborate with People Operations and Executive Leadership to design career development plan for all roles in the company
- Provide the best leadership and employee training
- Promote TaskUs as a Great Place To Work
- 5+ years of experience in a L&D function
- Innovative and entrepreneurial with a bias for action and delivering results
- Relatable experiences with multiple successes and failures in developing and managing L&D programs at past organizations
- Proven approach with leadership development initiatives and ROI models
- Mastery of developing innovative materials including job aids, facilitator and participant guides, on-the-job training systems, tutorials, and demonstration models
- Comprehension in the value of having a great corporate culture and publicizing it
- Experience in developing career development programs that are employee centric and that challenge the status quo
- Demonstrate clear understanding of what it means to be excellent in talent management
- Advanced negotiation skills to provide the best overall training programs at the lowest cost
- Ability to see the broader goal as well as identifying the steps necessary to achieve the goal
- Excellent communication skills, both externally and internally at all levels
- Prior management experience
- Experience building and launching strategic initiatives with proven success
- Development of an enduring great culture
TaskUs provides next generation customer experience that powers the world’s most disruptive companies through the partnership of amazing people and innovative technology.
We provide Ridiculously Good strategy, business process optimization, revolutionary technology and the best talent to deliver transformational, digital scale.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. We embrace a culture that fosters a best-in-class employee experience. It’s no wonder we have been named as one of the “Best Places to Work” by the LA Business Journal.
TaskUs has been recognized on the Inc. “5,000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” list the past five years and The Los Angeles Business Journal’s “100 Fastest Growing Private Companies” the previous three years. TaskUs is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, with operations across the United States, Latin America and the Philippines.
To learn more about TaskUs’ career offerings and to apply, please visit www.taskus.com/hq-careers/.
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top