Senior Systems Administrator at TaskUs TX
Through brilliant people, innovative technology and operational excellence, TaskUs is the rocket fuel behind some of the soaring successes our clients have experienced!
The Senior Systems Administrator position is located in San Antonio, TX. This role will be the main point of contact for all IT-related services. This individual will handle and manage all troubleshooting and resolution of issues in a timely and professional manner.
We believe that this role is "career defining" for the selected, motivated candidate. If you're ready to soar, contact us today!
Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Act as the lead in providing all IT-related services for the San Antonio site.
- Responsible for the planning, design, operation and maintenance of I.T. Systems and services such as servers, AD/LAN access, file storage, Internet, operating systems and software applications, call recordings, email, etc.
- Provide Desktop PC/Laptop support, ensuring these all meet the required software patches and security compliance
- Basic Applications Support such as Office,TimeWarp, Veriato, etc.
- Basic Security work to maintain compliance with PCI, SOC, etc.
- Provide support for the sites network equipment such as routers, switches, access points/WLC, and the Palo Alto Firewall
- Leads in the planning, implementation, and post-implementation monitoring of projects that may be assigned.
- Ensures that all IT systems are fully functional, updated and upgraded.
- Anticipates problems and issues regarding computer systems, and responds to such in a proactive manner.
- Evaluates current systems of the company versus future needs and requirements.
- Recommends short and long-term expansions to IT systems to proactively anticipate the growth of the organization.
- Builds relationship and closely coordinates with vendors and suppliers.
- Coordinates for support on systems and infrastructure as necessary.
- Negotiates for the most cost-effective option for systems infrastructure / services acquired.
- Advanced knowledge of IT systems and equipment as well as their installation, administration, configuration, maintenance, and repair.
- Advanced knowledge of IT requirements / demands in call center operations, organization, and IT support.
- Advanced knowledge in Various Server Platform products and Microsoft Operating Systems, Back office applications, Domain Administration, E-mail application and Storage for installation, maintenance, Patch and software upgrades and extensive troubleshooting skills.
- High level of proficiency with server operation, operating systems (ex. MS server 2008/2012/2016) and Systems services, and general skills in database management.
- Good supervisory and people-management skills with strong time management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Adaptive to changing work schedules and working hours.
- Excellent customer service, problem-solving, decision-making, and analytical skills
- Bachelor's Degree in ECE, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or any IT / Computer-related course.
- 5-7 years IT systems admin experience, preferably within the call center, customer service, or any communications-intensive industry. Preferred to have Project Management Skill.
- Required MCSE, highly preferred MCDBA
TaskUs provides the people, process and technology that power the world's most notable brands and disruptive companies. We are the leading provider of customer care and back office outsourcing to evolving businesses. Our unique focus on transformational growth scales support systems and increases our partners' bottom lines.
TaskUs has been recognized on the Inc. "5,000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America" list the past four years and The Los Angeles Business Journal's "100 Fastest Growing Private Companies" the previous three years. TaskUs is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, with operations across the United States, Latin America and the Philippines.
With laundry, wellness, cellphone and home internet reimbursements, flexible working hours, mindfulness meditation lessons, an environment of total transparency, and a relentless focus on experimentation, we're quickly becoming one of the most sought after companies to work for in Los Angeles - it's no wonder we have been named as one of the "Best Places to Work" by the LA Business Journal.
If you're looking for a new challenge or just want to be a part of something historic, join us. Let's change the way the world works. To learn more about TaskUs' career offerings and to apply, please visit www.taskus.com/hq-careers/.
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of TaskUs's Employees
Sr. Director of Client Services
LaNae manages the San Francisco office and oversees all Bay Area accounts. She collaborates with Client Service Managers on strategy sessions and handles frontline operations from the Philippines.
Back to top