So what does a Senior Operations Manager really do? Think of yourself as someone who will have direct responsibility over the operations process, embracing design, planning, control, performance improvement, and strategy. Imagine yourself going to work with one thing on your mind: to establish a high standard for productivity, quality, customer service, and defined guidelines for day-to-day results.
As a Senior Operations Manager, you will:
- Serve customers through the development and implementation of best-in-class methods and procedures;
- Directly oversee Teammates, Team Leaders, and the Operations Management team;
- Instill positive morale for effective daily operations;
- Provide training to ensure the company's operations run smoothly;
- Own the development of company systems for customer interaction and control its implementation process;
- Manage and improve campaign performance through performance monitoring, problem resolution, system audits, and quality assurance measures;
- Ensure that staff performance reviews are consistently conducted;
- Assess Teammates’ needs;
- Articulate cost/benefit analysis and other operational strategy assessments;
- Maintain an open line of communication between your Teammates and senior management;
- Be responsible for all aspects of operations: monitoring staffing, temporary coverage and training, delivering excellent client service, and resolving problems that may arise;
- Develop individual and team goals and implement plans in order to carry out the objectives;
- Guide your Operations Managers to meet all team and individual goals;
- Summarize, collect, and analyze trends and data for regular performance reports;
- Be adept at preparing an annual budget after estimating necessities, correcting overspending, analyzing cost variances, and scheduling expenses;
- Oversee systems maintenance and upgrade implementations, or call for repairs and trouble-shooting as needed; and
- Maintain consistent professional improvement through: company-provided workshops, tracking of trends, and active participation in team projects.
So, do you have what it takes to become a Senior Operations Manager?
- At least 5 years of Operations Management experience
- Leadership position experience in a customer service role
- Strong organizational, analytical, and managerial skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly-motivated and self-starter attitude
- Experience managing at least 600 FTEs with an excellent track record of meeting targets
- Strong computer skills especially in using Microsoft and Google applications
- Efficient work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to build productive business relationships with clients
At TaskUs, we believe our employees always come first. Leaders are expected to put their line of direct reports before themselves. Our #RidiculouslyGood culture is the reason why we have been recognized as one of the best places to work globally by Glassdoor, among others. We exist to make a positive impact on the best brands in the world, the people we connect with, and on our global communities.
We are a collective of highly capable humans, who understand how to deploy technology and data to best serve your purpose. From Digital CX to Content Security, AI Operations, Consulting, and anything in between, we consider ourselves responsible for protecting our partners’ interests and supporting their long term success through innovation and technology─powered by ridiculously smart people.
TaskUs partners with the world’s most innovative and disruptive brands to protect what matters most and to thrive in an ever changing world.
TaskUs currently has over 23,000 employees around the world with offices across the United States, the Philippines, India, Taiwan, Mexico, Greece, and Ireland.
TaskUs is an equal opportunity employer.