Senior Operations Manager
- Sykiés, Greece
So what does a Senior Operations Manager for TaskUs really do? Think of yourself as someone who will manage day-to-day business operations, including performance, billing, and profit & loss, so not everyone can qualify for this role. We make sure we get the best of the best, after all, we are a ridiculously good company so we make sure our employees are top notch. So come on, now we need your full concentration because it’s time to imagine what it’s like being a Senior Operations Manager.
So, do you have what it takes to be a Senior Operations Manager?
* Must be bilingual English C1 proficient or above
* 2+ years BPO senior operational management experience, or 5+ years BPO operational manager
* Experience in scaling and building operations and fosters employee retention
* Experience in managing operations including, billing, profit & loss, and account management
* Strong people management skills, including coaching and developing teams
* Great communicator, oral and written, able to address various audiences from executive leadership to entry level employees
* Performance driven execution and delivery, someone who drives teams to success
TaskUs is the fastest growing tech-enabled business services company in the world, delivering the customer support, AI operations and content security services that power the world’s most innovative companies. Listed as one of Glassdoor‘s “100 Best Places to Work”, USA Today’s “Best Company Cultures” and “Best Companies for Women” by Comparably, TaskUs is a Frontline-First company that puts its people at the heart of everything they do. TaskUs has been recognized as one of the Inc. “5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” for the past seven years consecutively. Founded in 2008 by Bryce Maddock and Jaspar Weir, the company raised over $250mm in 2018 from the world’s largest private equity firm, Blackstone.
TaskUs currently has over 17,000 employees and offices across the U.S., Philippines, India, Taiwan, and Mexico. To find out more visit www.TaskUs.com.
TaskUs Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
This role requires written and verbal fluency in both English and Greek, to be considered for this role please upload a resume in English.
Back to top