- Indore, India
The candidate will be responsible for creating & delivering, in a timely and accurate fashion, CRMs and workflow solutions using Salesforce/Apex, Force, Visualforce and J2EE technologies. The candidate will be responsible for the application design, development and support of Salesforce related projects. The candidate must demonstrate progressive leadership in the full life cycle of the software development environment. Through the use of UML diagrams, design documentation and best-practice methodologies; you will be responsible for the detailed design of Salesforce related projects from inception through production support. You will be responsible for ensuring that the system accurately meets the defined expectations of the business unit, ensuring that proper testing is implemented and performance requirements are closely monitored by working with the development teams.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Experience should be Minimum 13 years with 6+ yrs of relevant experience.
- Must have experience implementing Salesforce Communities using the Salesforce Experience Builder. Ideally several Community Portals for global audiences.
- Must have experience with both Salesforce Sales Cloud and Salesforce Service Cloud and Salesforce Knowledge.
- Preferable experience with the Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Einstein Analytics.
- Experience in Salesforce.com customisations and Development.
- Excellent understanding on SFDC Landscape and Modules
- At least to have two end to end implementations
- Excellent understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, requirement, design, development, enhancements, testing, deployment and maintenance of enterprise applications.
- Should have experience in Sales Cloud or Service Cloud Experience
- Designed various Web Pages in Visual force for functional needs within SFDC.
- Extensive experience on creating Apex Classes, Apex Triggers and Visual force Pages.
- Experience in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Users, Roles, Profiles, Page Layouts, Email Services, Workflows, Validation rules, Reports, Dashboards.
- Experience in Designing of Reports, Dashboards and Analytic Snapshots.
- Experience in Data Migration using Import Wizard, Workbench and other integration tools like Apex Data Loader.
- Experience in writing the SOQL and SOSL queries
- Worked on the Security model using Profiles, Roles and Sharing Model (Organizational-wide defaults & Sharing rules) settings.
- Experience in Deployment process using Change Sets
- Preparation of Configuration Workbook and Technical Document.
- Experience in designing and developing software components and having a very strong Service Oriented Architecture and integration background.
- Experience in Salesforce (SFDC) CRM with end to end implementation experience.
- Salesforce.com integration experience, including between different business systems as well as working with integration tools.
- Strong experience with configuration, customization, programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, and implementing new instances of Salesforce.com from scratch.
- Strong practical deployment knowledge of VisualForce, Flex, Salesforce configurations, Apex classes, APEX Web services, API, AppExchange deployment, and Salesforce.com s-controls.
- Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states, and deliver a CRM solution.
- Additional Salesforce.com experience includes Workflow Alerts and Actions, and Approval Workflow.
- Programming experience with the following languages, J2EE, HTML XML, SQL, Oracle.
Back to top