TaskUs provides a next-generation customer experience that powers the world’s most disruptive companies through the partnership of amazing people and innovative technology. We provide a Ridiculously Good strategy, business process optimization, revolutionary technology, and the best talent to deliver transformational, digital scale.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. We embrace a culture that fosters a best-in-class employee experience. It’s no wonder we have been named as one of the “Best Places to Work” by the San Antonio Business Journal.
TaskUs has been recognized on the Inc. “5,000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” list the past five years and The Los Angeles Business Journal’s “100 Fastest Growing Private Companies” the previous three years. TaskUs is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, with operations across the United States, Latin America, and the Philippines. We are currently growing across 4 different locations in the San Antonio, TX metro area, including New Braunfels.
Our client, one of the world’s largest social media platforms, believes in giving people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. They have built a company that connects billions of people, through apps and services, giving them ways to connect and share what matters the most. The primary responsibility of the Digital Sales team is to develop a strong rapport with an existing set customer base, maintain a clear understanding of effective digital advertising practices, and provide resolutions that drive spend on a daily/weekly basis. The Sales Manager will also work closely with the account team members to ensure our client is continually delivering customers with a world class customer service experience.
- 100% ownership of strategy, implementation and daily stats related to Marketing/Sales platform
- Daily, weekly, monthly reporting on all KPI’s
- Calls, Confirmed Appointments, Pitch Rates, Action Rates, Revenue Attainment
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage the sales program accordingly
- Monitor all of the program accounts and pinpoint ways to penetrate new accounts
- Provide on-the-ground support for sales associates as they close new accounts
- Meet with the client to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to meet primary KPI
- High level of emotional intelligence, empathy, and self-motivation
- Responsible for all aspects of operations which include but are not limited to monitoring operations staffing, adjusting resource application as needed, providing temporary coverage and training; and provision of excellent clientele service, problem resolution and the like
- Financial acumen
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field preferred
- 10+ years’ B2B sales experience
- 4+ years in leadership sales position
- Track record of superior performance metrics
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong decision-making abilities
- Familiarity with CRM software
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top