- Manila, Philippines
What does the RPA Developer really do at TaskUs? At TaskUs, we are a frontline first company, where we focus on making our frontline teams life better, easier, faster and secure. Think of yourself as a champion when building assisted automation, human collaboration automation and full automation solution with this singular aim in mind. You will use industry standard technologies and platforms to build Robotics Desktop Automation, Robotics Process Automation, Cognitive Automation and combination of these. You will work very closely with our RPA Business analyst and Operations teams to brainstorm, discuss “art of the possible” on a daily basis to build, deploy and maintain RPA projects. Work on meaningful timelines under project mode and execute creation of robots, so not just anyone is qualified for this role! We make sure we get the best of the best, after all, we are a ridiculously good company so we make sure our employees are top notch. Now we need your full concentration because it’s time to imagine what it’s like being the RPA Developer.
Imagine yourself going to work with one thing on your mind: that you will make our Frontline teams life better, easier, faster and secure As you tackle your new tasks for the day, you know that it comes down to one thing: that as part of TaskUs, you are expected to think out of the box, be agile and deliver to our internal and external client expectations.
So, do you have what it takes to become the RPA Developer?
Responsibilities include (not limited to)
- Crafting Automation process solutions according to the standard Automation design principles and conventions and in accordance with Operational needs
- Coding and scripting in any of the automation tools & should be able to fix or resolve issues with the Automation
- Configuring new Automation using core automation tool that are efficient, well-structured, maintainable and easy to understand
- Communicating with Business analyst and Client on every progress
- Building and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phase
- Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases.
- Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- Successfully manage issues that arise in every single day because of running the Automation processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required. Demonstrate a mature and sophisticated approach to problem solving
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 3+ years of professional experience in programming (including scripting or coding), SQL and relational databases, and application development.
- Solid experience to design, develop and configure automation bots that can meet Operations need and are in-line with client requirements
- Proficient in ensuring the adherence of Design Automation solution by managing standard design, principles and conventions. The design and principles should be easy to maintain
- Ability to develop Bots / Automation job code / scripts that are well-structured.
- Expertise in UAT testing, Troubleshooting and Maintenance of this scripts.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Prior Experience to Automation tools such as Automation Anywhere (preferred) or Ui Path and Blue Prism.
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
We are a collective of highly capable humans, who understand how to deploy technology and data to best serve your purpose. From Digital CX to Content Security, AI Operations, Consulting, and anything in between, we consider ourselves responsible for protecting our partners’ interests and supporting their long term success through innovation and technology -powered by ridiculously smart people.
TaskUs partners with the world’s most innovative and disruptive brands to protect what matters most and to thrive in an ever-changing world.
TaskUs currently has over 23,000 employees around the world with offices across the United States, the Philippines, India, Taiwan, Mexico, Greece, and Ireland.
TaskUs is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top