Resiliency Manager (Master Avatar)
So, what does a Resiliency Manager really do? Think of yourself as a leader and the head of your department, so not just anyone is qualified for this role! We make sure we get the best of the best, after all, we are a ridiculously good company so we make sure our employees are top notch. So come on, we need your full concentration because it’s time to imagine what it’s like being a Resiliency Manager.
Imagine yourself going to work with one thing on your mind: make a change. As you tackle your new tasks for the day, you know that it will all lead to one thing that your department believes in: to be the resiliency coach that helps in the improvement of the overall well-being of each employee.
- Oversee the Resilience and Wellness function for Rizal, managing a team of resiliency coaches and vendor resiliency clinicians.
- Ensure coaches and clinicians are available and scheduling sessions with teammates.
- Ensure wellness times are being plotted and groups are being facilitated weekly.
- Ensure sessions are confidential.
- Gather data to report to the Director of Research and Data Analytics for Resiliency
- Work collaboratively across departments
- Conduct weekly scheduled resiliency coach team meetings to review procedural expectations, caseload management, group activities planned, passive programming planning, challenges, wins and clinical case review.
- Ensure adherence to monthly wellness and resiliency themes set by the Resiliency Studio.
- Develop and deliver leadership training on wellness initiatives.
- Provide assistance and guidance in crisis or emergent situations (S/I, H/I, decomposition).
- Assist in supervision of vendor psychologists.
- Ensure 24/7 coverage of the site for mental health needs.
- Attend regularly scheduled one on one meetings with Sr. Director of Global Resiliency to address clinical issues, policy/procedural matters, pending initiatives, special projects, staffing matters, and client visit needs.
- Attend regularly scheduled one to one meetings with the Director of Research and Data for Resiliency to ensure appropriate documentation and data input by resiliency clinicians and resiliency coaches is accurate and effectively meets research and data analytic needs.
- Attend all site leadership meetings as required
- Present wellness program information as requested to clients.
So, do you have what it takes to become a Resiliency Manager?
So, what is it we’re looking for? Well, since this is a leader post we’d need someone who already has the skills to even call themselves a Master.
We need someone with a strong working knowledge of psychology and coaching so you could really be the chief when it comes to handling the department and the department’s main purpose in the company.
- 1+ years of people management and supervision
- Expert on counseling personnel on their experiences with emotional / graphic content in a work environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High level of discretion and confidentiality
- 3+years experience delivering both 1:1 and group counseling sessions with personnel grappling with emotional / graphic content
- Experience in mental health care
- Fully licensed (Licensed Psychologist, Guidance Counselor, or Psychometrician)
TaskUs is the fastest growing tech-enabled business services company in the world, delivering the customer support, AI operations and content security services that power the world’s most innovative companies. Listed as one of Glassdoor‘s “100 Best Places to Work”, USA Today’s “Best Company Cultures” and “Best Companies for Women” by Comparably, TaskUs is a Frontline-First company that puts its people at the heart of everything they do.
TaskUs has been recognized as one of the Inc. “500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” for the past seven years consecutively. Founded in 2008 by Bryce Maddock and Jaspar Weir, the company raised over $250mm in 2018 from the world’s largest private equity firm, Blackstone.
TaskUs currently has over 18,000 employees and offices across the U.S., Philippines, India, Taiwan, and Mexico.
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
To find out more visit www.TaskUs.com.
Back to top