Want to be part of a company that is changing the game for some of the world’s most notable brands and disruptive companies? We thought so.
The Recruitment Manager position is located in Baja, MX. This salaried exempt role will supervise and provide strategic direction to the Tijuana recruitment team and ensure that we attract, hire, and retain world-class talent for both our frontline teammates and our management staff in our operations site. They will partner with HQ and the Marketing team to promote TaskUs in Tijuana as a top place to work. Written and verbal fluency in both Spanish and English are required for this role, please upload a resume in English for consideration.
Exercise independent thinking and discretion in all of the following responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Drive the recruitment process in entirety: branding, engagement, screening, interviews, submission and recommendation to hiring managers, moving candidates through the interviewing process and making employment offers.
- Develop and sustain all external recruiting relationships and activities, including but not limited to relationships with professional and industry associations, colleges and universities, external recruiters/headhunters, and other candidate influencers.
- Consistently improve upon existing practices and resources, and implement new best practices and ideas, to better the recruitment process and employer branding strategies.
- Work closely with upper management and Sales team to complete RFPs, execute client site visits, forecast workforce needs, create customized candidate assessments, and deploy adequate resources to meet candidate-sourcing needs.
- Manage and develop a high performing team to deliver against aggressive hiring targets by completing weekly 121s, quarterly appraisals, goal setting, and providing timely and helpful constructive and positive feedback.
- Act as a recruiting consultant to hiring managers, optimize the recruiting funnel and address operational challenges that allow for greater scalability
- Provide weekly status reports on pipeline metrics, trends, and areas for improvement to the US Recruitment Director and Site Director
- Ensure that candidate tracking is up to date and compliant in the Applicant Tracking System (Jobvite)
- Prepare and manage budget allocations for recruitment advertising and candidate sourcing efforts
- Extreme attention to detail and a passion for metrics and analyzing the pipeline, with the ability to deep dive into analytics to make data-driven decisions.
- Working knowledge of recruitment processes and workflow, and applicable data reporting.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- High emotional intelligence, with a strong desire to interact with people.
- Proven ability to employ proactive recruiting strategies, online branding and creative sourcing.
- Strong business acumen and critical thinking skillsâ€¨
- Strong people management skills and a passion for employee developmentâ€¨
- High degree of confidentiality.
- Tech savvy and comfortable with MS Office, Dropbox, and Google Apps Suite
- Have a strong passion for and strong understanding of the TaskUs people culture
- Process oriented; creates standardized recruiting processes at all points in the candidate life cycle to improve recruiting efficiency
- A bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Human Resources or other relevant field.
- Written and verbal fluency in both Spanish and English required
- 2-3 years in a leadership position required, international experience preferred.
- 5-7 years of experience in full-cycle recruitment; interviewing, screening, testing, and sourcing for in house corporate and volume positions.
- High volume recruitment experience required, BPO experience a plus. â€¨
- Previous experience marketing a brand by utilizing creative strategies.
- Have experience in creating recruitment campaigns, building brand awareness through recruitment
- Evidence of unrelenting work ethic and passion for recruiting and producing results
- Track record of attracting and developing top talent and building high performing teams
TaskUs provides next generation customer experience that powers the world’s most disruptive companies through the partnership of amazing people and innovative technology.
We provide Ridiculously Good strategy, business process optimization, revolutionary technology and the best talent to deliver transformational, digital scale.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. We embrace a culture that fosters a best-in-class employee experience. It’s no wonder we have been named as one of the “Best Places to Work” by the LA Business Journal and San Antonio Business Journal.
TaskUs has been recognized on the Inc. “5,000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” list the past five years and The Los Angeles Business Journal’s “100 Fastest Growing Private Companies” the previous three years. TaskUs is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, with operations across the United States, Latin America and the Philippines.
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top