Through brilliant people, innovative technology and operational excellence, TaskUs is the rocket fuel behind some of the soaring successes our clients have experienced!
The Recruitment Manager position is located in San Antonio, TX. This salaried exempt role will supervise and provide strategic direction to the San Antonio recruitment team and ensure that we attract, hire, and retain world-class talent for both our frontline teammates and our management staff in our operations site. They will partner with HQ and the Marketing team to promote TaskUs in Texas as a top place to work.
We believe that this role is "career defining" for the selected, motivated candidate. If you're ready to soar, contact us today!
Exercise independent thinking and discretion in all of the following responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Drive the recruitment process in entirety: branding, engagement, screening, interviews, submission and recommendation to hiring managers, moving candidates through the interviewing process and making employment offers.
- Develop and sustain all external recruiting relationships and activities, including but not limited to relationships with professional and industry associations, colleges and universities, external recruiters/headhunters, and other candidate influencers.
- Consistently improve upon existing practices and resources, and implement new best practices and ideas, to better the recruitment process and employer branding strategies.
- Work closely with upper management and Sales team to complete RFPs, execute client site visits, forecast workforce needs, create customized candidate assessments, and deploy adequate resources to meet candidate-sourcing needs.
- Manage and develop a high performing team to deliver against aggressive hiring targets by completing weekly 121s, quarterly appraisals, goal setting, and providing timely and helpful constructive and positive feedback.
- Act as a recruiting consultant to hiring managers, optimize the recruiting funnel and address operational challenges that allow for greater scalability
- Provide weekly status reports on pipeline metrics, trends, and areas for improvement to the Director of People Operations and SAT Site Director
- Ensure that candidate tracking is up to date and compliant in the Applicant Tracking System (Interviewed)
- Prepare and manage budget allocations for recruitment advertising and candidate sourcing efforts
- Extreme attention to detail and a passion for metrics and analyzing the pipeline, with the ability to deep dive into analytics to make data-driven decisions.
- Working knowledge of recruitment processes and workflow, and applicable data reporting.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- High emotional intelligence, with a strong desire to interact with people.
- Proven ability to employ proactive recruiting strategies, online branding and creative sourcing.
- Strong business acumen and critical thinking skills
- Strong people management skills and a passion for employee development
- High degree of confidentiality.
- Tech savvy and comfortable with MS Office, Dropbox, and Google Apps Suite
- Have a strong passion for and strong understanding of the TaskUs people culture
- Process oriented; creates standardized recruiting processes at all points in the candidate life cycle to improve recruiting efficiency
- A bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Human Resources or other relevant field.
- 2-3 years in a leadership position required, international experience preferred.
- 5-7 years of experience in full-cycle recruitment; interviewing, screening, testing, and sourcing for in house corporate and volume positions.
- High volume recruitment experience required, BPO experience a plus.
- Previous experience marketing a brand by utilizing creative strategies.
- Have experience in creating recruitment campaigns, building brand awareness through recruitment
- Evidence of unrelenting work ethic and passion for recruiting and producing results
- Track record of attracting and developing top talent and building high performing teams
TaskUs is the leading customer experience agency that provides exceptional back office support and customer care solutions for some of the world's most notable brands and disruptive companies. We embrace a culture that fosters a best-in-class employee experience. With a unique focus on transformational growth, we provide the people, process and technology needed to deliver operational excellence, scale support systems and increase our partners' bottom lines.
TaskUs has been recognized on the Inc. "5,000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America" list the past four years and The Los Angeles Business Journal's "100 Fastest Growing Private Companies" the previous three years. TaskUs is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, with operations across the United States, Latin America and the Philippines. At TaskUs, you will work with the most revolutionary companies in the world, learn and grow your careers with unrivaled colleagues, and thrive in our hip downtown office near the Pearl District.
If you're looking for a new challenge or just want to be a part of something historic, join us. Let's change the way the world works. To learn more about TaskUs' career offerings and to apply, please visit .
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of TaskUs's Employees
Sr. Director of Client Services
LaNae manages the San Francisco office and oversees all Bay Area accounts. She collaborates with Client Service Managers on strategy sessions and handles frontline operations from the Philippines.
Back to top