Want to be part of a company that is changing the game for some of the world's most notable brands and disruptive companies? We thought so.
The Recruiter will be based in San Antonio. The position will focus on the high-volume recruitment process and selection of talent for all new client launches, additional headcount for existing campaigns, and all attrition. They will be responsible for providing a world-class candidate experience and ensuring that TaskUs attracts and retains the best that San Antonio has to offer. Post-hire, the Recruiter will lead culture and retention initiatives such as team-building events and club/committee creation.
On a daily basis the Recruiter will create, post, and market current job openings, source for candidates, review resumes, schedule and conduct interviews, administer employment tests, process background screening, and create new hire offer letters. Additionally, the Recruiter will assist with other human resources projects including onboarding, new hire paperwork, and file maintenance.
At TaskUs we look for individuals who are constantly striving for excellence in both their personal and professional lives. Our rapid growth demands high performance, and we're proud to say that we have a talented and motivated team along for the ride. If you're looking for a new challenge or just want to be a part of something historic, join us. Let's change the way the world works.
Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Coordinate all aspects of the recruitment process including applicant sourcing, screening, and interviewing.
- Fill all recruitment classes at 100%.
- Optimize ATS system and keep up to date with candidate information.
- Administer candidate assessments and work with Interviewed as needed to customize.
- Participate in any recruitment events, both onsite and off.
- Standardize and post job descriptions to online job boards.
- Build relationships with local universities to recruit students for internships or starting positions.
- Provide regular reporting on staffing activities, applicant flow, time to hire and recruitment.
- Provide HR support including offer letters, new hire paperwork, new hire orientation and employee file management.
- Process all background checks via HireRight and make changes to the system when needed.
- Analyze and report current market trends and compensation benchmarks.
- Partner with external recruiters when needed to track resume flow, job offers, hires and declines.
- Create and implement a candidate experience survey and track key metrics and provide insight for improvement.
- Administer the new hire survey and track key metrics and provide insight for improvement.
- A bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources or other relevant fields.
- Five (5) years of experience recruiting, interviewing, screening, testing, and sourcing.
- Working knowledge of recruitment processes and workflow, and applicable data reporting.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems. (Interviewed and Greenhouse preferred).
- Excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills.
- Unrelenting work ethic and passion for recruiting and producing results.
- Strong sense of urgency.
- Extreme attention to detail and time management skills.
- Proven ability to employ proactive recruiting strategies, online branding and creative sourcing.
- Well-rounded knowledge of Texas state employment law.
- Strong business acumen and critical thinking skills.
TaskUs provides next generation customer experience that powers the world's most disruptive companies through the partnership of amazing people and innovative technology.
We provide Ridiculously Good strategy, business process optimization, revolutionary technology and the best talent to deliver transformational, digital scale.
TaskUs has been recognized on the Inc. "5,000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America" list the past five years and The Los Angeles Business Journal's "100 Fastest Growing Private Companies" the previous three years. TaskUs is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, with operations across the United States, Latin America and the Philippines.
As the first domestic TaskUs location, our San Antonio office, a.k.a. "The Grid," is already making waves in the San Antonio community. We were named a Top 5 Best Places To Work by the San Antonio Business Journal less than a year after opening our doors. At The Grid, we uphold and build upon the employee-first culture that TaskUs is known for.
Our San Antonio office boasts a state-of-the-art workspace complete with a gym, nap room, arcade, and views of the San Antonio skyline. We take pride in our best-in-class employee experience and Ridiculously Good culture we've built.
To learn more about TaskUs' career offerings and to apply, please visit www.taskus.com/hq-careers/.
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of TaskUs's Employees
Danni works closely with TaskUs headquarters to make sure the team recruits quality candidates—who also fit the culture—to meet needs of the company’s entire clientbase.
Back to top