So what does a Recruiter really do? Think of yourself as a gatekeeper responsible for selecting ridiculously good talent who exemplify our culture and core values. As a Recruiter, you will perform day- to-day recruitment functions and duties that include job analysis, profiling, screening and selection, documentation and reporting. You are also a resource for creative recruitment practices that help deliver the best candidate experience in the industry.
- Two years of experience in end-to-end recruitment
- A Bachelor’s Degree in HR Management, Business Studies, Marketing, Psychology or equivalent
- Proficiency in Google and Microsoft applications
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, and database management skills
- Customer service orientation
We are a collective of highly capable humans, who understand how to deploy technology and data to best serve your purpose. From Digital CX to Content Security, AI Operations, Consulting, and anything in between, we consider ourselves responsible for protecting our partners’ interests and supporting their long term success through innovation and technology -powered by ridiculously smart people.
TaskUs partners with the world’s most innovative and disruptive brands to protect what matters most and to thrive in an ever-changing world.
TaskUs currently has over 23,000 employees around the world with offices across the United States, the Philippines, India, Taiwan, Mexico, Greece, and Ireland.
TaskUs is an equal opportunity employer.