The Overnight Receptionist role will be based in New Braunfels. They will provide front desk coverage and must be energetic, friendly and impeccably organized. The receptionist will be the first point of contact for the company and will provide administrative support across the organization. They will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. We have two work schedules for overnight; Monday through Friday from 1am-10am and 5pm - 2am.
At TaskUs we look for individuals who are constantly striving for excellence in both their personal and professional lives. Our rapid growth demands high performance, and we're proud to say that we have a talented and motivated team along for the ride. If you’re looking for a new challenge or just want to be a part of something historic, join us. Let’s change the way the world works.
Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Will greet all guests and provide a secure entrance by verifying visitors & signing for deliveries
- Assist the Office Manager in ordering supplies and making sure the site is well stocked.
- Assist the Office Manager in planning office events.
- Provide white glove customer service at all times to all employees, clients, and guests
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
- Must be able to work Monday - Friday from 1am-10am or 5pm - 2am
- Behavioral competencies:
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- At least 3 years prior administrative experience.
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to pass a drug test.
- Open availability preferred- we are open 24/7.
- High School diploma/GED required.
- Bilingual preferred.
TaskUs provides next generation customer experience that powers the world’s most disruptive companies through the partnership of amazing people and innovative technology.
We provide Ridiculously Good strategy, business process optimization, revolutionary technology and the best talent to deliver transformational, digital scale.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. We embrace a culture that fosters a best-in-class employee experience. It’s no wonder we have been named as one of the “Best Places to Work” by the LA Business Journal.
TaskUs has been recognized on the Inc. “5,000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” list the past five years and The Los Angeles Business Journal’s “100 Fastest Growing Private Companies” the previous three years. TaskUs is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, with operations across the United States, Latin America and the Philippines.
TaskUs, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of TaskUs's Employees
Sr. Director of Client Services
LaNae managed the San Francisco office and oversaw all Bay Area accounts. She collaborated with Client Service Managers on strategy sessions and handled frontline operations from the Philippines.
Back to top