Want to be part of a company that is changing the game for some of the world's most notable brands and disruptive companies? We thought so.
The Payroll Manager position is located in San Antonio, TX. The primary responsibility will be to prepare and process bi-weekly payroll for all employees. The Payroll Manager will also be responsible for preparing reviewing and approving employee expense reimbursements on a bi-weekly basis. The Payroll Manager will work closely with HR to make sure that employee benefits deductions and withholdings are being updated and processed correctly. The Payroll Manager will also be responsible for preparing and submitting payroll journal entries to the accounting team for entry into the general ledger.
At TaskUs we look for individuals who are constantly striving for excellence in both their personal and professional lives. Our rapid growth demands high performance, and we're proud to say that we have a talented and motivated team along for the ride. If you're looking for a new challenge or just want to be a part of something historic, join us. Let's change the way the world works.
Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Preparing and processing payroll bi-weekly
- Reviewing and approving employee expense reimbursements bi-weekly
- Prepare and submit payroll related journal entries to accounting team for posting into general ledger
- Review payroll filings done by payroll provider to ensure timeliness and accuracy
- Answer payroll related questions from management or teammates
- Resolve payroll disputes/issues
- Providing Ad-Hoc analyses.
- Able to utilize logic and systematic processes to analyze and solve problems.
- Prioritize and complete tasks in order to deliver desired outcomes within allotted time frames.
- Develop procedures, processes and systems for order, accuracy, efficiency and productivity.
- Express non-traditional perspectives and/or novel approaches.
- Analyze all aspects of a situation to make consistently sound and timely decisions.
- Able to see new possibilities by examining personal performance.
- Possess strong business ethics.
- Bachelor's Degree –Accounting/Finance or Business Administration
- Advanced Excel skills
- 3+ years of experience with preparing and processing payroll for 100+ employees
- Experience with payroll tax filings preferred, but not required
- Working knowledge of accounting and general ledgers
- Oracle ERP and ADP Workforcenow experience preferred, but not required.
- Interested in a fast-paced environment with room to grow!
- Able to travel up to 10% of the time.
- Close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading.
- Standing and sitting for sustained periods of time, at least 50%.
TaskUs provides next generation customer experience that powers the world's most disruptive companies through the partnership of amazing people and innovative technology.
We provide Ridiculously Good strategy, business process optimization, revolutionary technology and the best talent to deliver transformational, digital scale.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. We embrace a culture that fosters a best-in-class employee experience. It's no wonder we have been named as one of the "Best Places to Work" by the LA Business Journal.
TaskUs has been recognized on the Inc. "5,000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America" list the past five years and The Los Angeles Business Journal's "100 Fastest Growing Private Companies" the previous three years. TaskUs is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, with operations across the United States, Latin America and the Philippines.
To learn more about TaskUs' career offerings and to apply, please visit www.taskus.com/hq-careers/.
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of TaskUs's Employees
Danni works closely with TaskUs headquarters to make sure the team recruits quality candidates—who also fit the culture—to meet needs of the company’s entire clientbase.
Back to top