- Tagbilaran City, Philippines
What does an Operations Manager really do? Imagine yourself going to work with one thing on your mind: to provide the best possible customer experience to your clients.
As an Operations Manager, you will:
- Make sure that KPIs are being met consistently;
- Effectively make each employee reach their best potential;
- Creatively devise effective plans on how to make each employee reach their targets;
- Gain the trust and respect of your employees;
- Identify your people’s strengths and weaknesses;
- Assign tasks that will help people showcase their talents and work on their weaknesses; and
- Manage relationships better and develop people at the same time.
Do you have what it takes to become an Operations Manager?
- At least 3 years of related working experience in customer experience operations and as a management specialist
- A good track record of meeting and delivering targets
- Articulate enough with others, like Teammates and clients
- A multitasker that can work in a fast-paced environment
- A good leader
At TaskUs, we believe our employees always come first. Leaders are expected to put their line of direct reports before themselves. Our #RidiculouslyGood culture is the reason why we have been recognized as one of the best places to work globally by Glassdoor, among others. We exist to make a positive impact on the best brands in the world, the people we connect with, and on our global communities.
We are a collective of highly capable humans, who understand how to deploy technology and data to best serve your purpose. From Digital CX to Content Security, AI Operations, Consulting, and anything in between, we consider ourselves responsible for protecting our partners’ interests and supporting their long term success through innovation and technology─powered by ridiculously smart people.
TaskUs partners with the world’s most innovative and disruptive brands to protect what matters most and to thrive in an ever changing world.
TaskUs currently has over 23,000 employees around the world with offices across the United States, the Philippines, India, Taiwan, Mexico, Greece, and Ireland.
TaskUs is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top