TaskUs provides a next-generation customer experience that powers the world’s most disruptive companies through the partnership of amazing people and innovative technology.
We provide Ridiculously Good strategy, business process optimization, revolutionary technology, and the best talent to deliver transformational, digital scale.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. We embrace a culture that fosters a best-in-class employee experience. It’s no wonder we have been named as one of the “Best Places to Work” by the San Antonio Business Journal.
TaskUs has been recognized on the Inc. “5,000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” list the past five years and The Los Angeles Business Journal’s “100 Fastest Growing Private Companies” the previous three years. TaskUs is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, with operations across the United States, Latin America, and the Philippines. We are currently growing across 4 different locations in the San Antonio, TX metro area, including New Braunfels.
Our client’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through the family of apps and services, our client is building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together.
Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, we are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Operations Managers build relationships and consult with their clients on optimal solution implementation through service, education, and support.
Ideal candidates will have the ability to drive strategy coupled with a willingness to roll up their sleeves and execute the tactics. Success in this position requires:
- Exceptional team management skills
- The ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment
- A passion for helping others achieve results
- The ability to deliver timely, accurate, and professional customer service to customers by e-mail, chat support, and/or phone
- The ability to comprehensively research and review complex problems to determine the best solution
- The ability to use impeccable communication, writing skills, and phone etiquette while interfacing with customers
- Eagerness and ability to work in a fast-paced, startup-like environment
- Adaptability to unfamiliar electronic communication platforms
- High level of emotional intelligence, empathy, and self-motivation
- Teachable attitude and commitment to a growth mindset in the workplace
- Demonstrated commitment to upholding a culture centered around TaskUs’ core values
- Oversee and direct the activities of all Team Leaders and Staff
- Responsible for a wide spectrum of responsibilities and must be able to multitask with ease and proficiency
- Responsible for regular and often daily interactions with cross-functional company departments/ campaign team leaders and entire leadership team
- Maintain an open line of communication between staff and senior management
- Serves as the VOC into the client business, proactively and regularly providing insight and context regarding top contact drivers, failure points, and helping to elevate customer satisfaction opportunities, best practices, and success stories.
- Manages and staffs the Operations assigned to meet or exceed defined contract service levels
- Responsible for all aspects of operations which include but are not limited to monitoring operations staffing, adjusting resource application as needed, providing temporary coverage and training; and provision of excellent clientele service, problem resolution and the like
- Develop Individual & Team goals and implement a plan to carry out objectives
- Guide Team Leaders in a meeting of all Team & Individual goals
- Promote a culture of transparency and collaboration, model these values by example
- Recruit and hire with a strong focus on critical customer handling, communication, and judgment skills
- Ensure compliance with all established policies and procedures
- Assist the Operations Director in crafting operations procedures
- Work cross-functionally with other departments to size and communicate key issues/customer dissatisfiers and make suggestions that will increase and improve customer satisfaction
Education & Experience Requirements
- BA/BS degree and/or 4+years of relevant experience
- 3+ years of experience in Operations Management in a Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) environment
- Strong computer skills required, especially in using MS Office applications
- Should have a track record of meeting targets and delivering on targets
- Proven ability to scale operations, drive performance management, and foster employee retention
- Track record of recruiting and retaining employees where a strong sense of justice has been required
- Excellent verbal and written communication and customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, high-stress environment
- Ability to build productive business relationships with clients
- Strong organizational, analytical and managerial skills
- Must possess a professional, courteous, and resilient attitude
- Entrepreneurial and experience dealing with ambiguity
- Ability to prioritize and manage tasks within an environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
This is a sedentary job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, write, speak and listen. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand; walk; use hands, fingers to type, handle or feel any necessary tools to perform his/her duties; and reach with hands and arms.
Back to top