What does an Operations Manager really do? Imagine yourself going to work with one thing on your mind: to provide the best possible customer experience to your clients.
As an Operations Manager, you will:
- Make sure that KPIs are being met consistently;
- Effectively make each employee reach their best potential;
- Creatively devise effective plans on how to make each employee reach their targets;
- Gain the trust and respect of your employees;
- Identify your people’s strengths and weaknesses;
- Assign tasks that will help people showcase their talents and work on their weaknesses; and
- Manage relationships better and develop people at the same time.
Do you have what it takes to become an Operations Manager?
- At least 3 years of related working experience in customer experience operations and as a management specialist
- A good track record of meeting and delivering targets
- Articulate enough with others, like Teammates and clients
- A multitasker that can work in a fast-paced environment
- A good leader
At TaskUs, we believe our employees always come first. Leaders are expected to put their line of direct reports before themselves. Our #RidiculouslyGood culture is the reason why we have been recognized as one of the best places to work globally by Glassdoor, among others. We exist to make a positive impact on the best brands in the world, the people we connect with, and on our global communities
TaskUs is a provider of outsourced digital services and next-generation customer experience to innovative and disruptive technology companies, helping its clients represent, protect and grow their brands. Leveraging a cloud-based infrastructure,
TaskUs serves clients in the fastest-growing sectors, including social media, e-commerce, gaming, streaming media, food delivery and ridesharing, HiTech, FinTech and HealthTech. TaskUs has approximately 27,500 employees across eighteen locations in the United States, the Philippines, India, Mexico, Taiwan, Greece, Ireland and Colombia.