Marketing & Sales Specialist - Italian/English Bilingual
What does a Marketing & Sales Specialist really do?
Think of yourself as someone who will provide world-class service to our customers in an accurate, efficient and respectful manner on every call as measured by different performance metrics, so not everyone can qualify for this role. We make sure we get the best of the best, after all, we are a ridiculously good company so we make sure our employees are top notch. So come on, now we need your full concentration because it’s time to imagine what it’s like being a Marketing & Sales Specialist.
- Contribute to lead generation through various platforms, qualifying prospects, and conduct follow up calls, contributing to sales funnel.
- Conduct sales calls, prepare and deliver presentations, and provide best in class customer service support to existing clients
- Champion new products and services, providing customers with relevant ad solutions through a consultative approach
- Oversee and manage ad campaigns for a variety of clients, advocating accuracy and timeliness of their digital advertising campaigns
- Must be native in Italian language and at least B2 English, speaking and writing--ideally must have lived or have extensive experience with Italian market.
- B2B sales experience
- Account management of 25-30 clients
- 2-4 years digital marketing experience
- Demonstrate strong abilities to work independently and as a remote team player
- Demonstrate the ability to work with different teams and work styles, collaborating with others in the name of customer experience
- Must be adaptable and flexible, demonstrating abilities to work with process and information changes
- Must be willing to participate in a background screening
- Must have High school diploma or GED
- Proven customer communication experience through chat messaging, email, and phone
- Strong working knowledge of external systems and PC based internet and software applications (e.g. internet, Microsoft Office, Google Suite)
TaskUs is the fastest growing tech-enabled business services company in the world, delivering customer support, AI operations and content security services that power the world’s most innovative companies. Listed as one of Glassdoor‘s “100 Best Places to Work”, USA Today’s “Best Company Cultures” and “Best Companies for Women” by Comparably, TaskUs is a Frontline-First company that puts its people at the heart of everything they do. TaskUs has been recognized as one of the Inc. “5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” for the past seven years consecutively. Founded in 2008 by Bryce Maddock and Jaspar Weir, the company raised over $250mm in 2018 from the world’s largest private equity firm, Blackstone.
TaskUs currently has over 20,000 employees and offices across the U.S., Philippines, India, Taiwan, and Mexico. To find out more visit www.TaskUs.com.
TaskUs Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.