- San Antonio, TX
So what does a Social Media Sales Consultant really do? Think of yourself as someone who will consult, educate, and support small to medium-sized businesses in revenue growth through digital marketing. Not everyone can qualify for this role. We make sure we get the best of the best, after all, we are a ridiculously good company so we make sure our employees are top notch. So come on, now we need your full concentration because it’s time to imagine what it’s like being an Social Media Sales Consultant.
As a Social Media Sales Consultant, you will service existing accounts and obtain orders by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing e-commerce contacts. You will engage with 30 plus customers daily. You will prioritize customer demands and needs across telephone (inbound and outbound), email and social media channels. You will cultivate ongoing customer relationships by demonstrating the value of our solutions through follow-ups and personalized service that will also help to grow revenue. You will partner with customers and recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
So, do you have what it takes to be a Social Media Sales Consultant?
What is it we’re looking for? Well since this is a Social Media Sales Consultant we need someone with at least one year of sales and/or marketing experience preferably in digital marketing, and proven working experience in Social Media Marketing, eCommerce, sales and/or business development. What else? Success in this position requires exceptional consultative telesales and client service skills. We are looking for highly confident individuals who can influence client decisions within a 20+ minutes call; embrace a willingness to experiment and thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment. We also need someone who is fluent in the English language, with exceptional grammar/typing skills, and a bachelor's degree or higher.
Now let’s get technical. We’re looking for someone who is proficient in using helpdesk software (Salesforce experience is a plus). Someone who is a confident communicator and able to build rapport and relationships with ease. Someone who has a genuine interest in people and concern for customers. Someone who is energetic and has the ability to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment. Someone who can shift modes easily and interact with all walks of life.
What else? Well, we need someone who is available to work some holidays and must have reliable transportation.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to the following tasks:
- Contacting new and existing clients (Agencies or Advertisers) via telephone, chat and email on a daily basis, identifying sales opportunities and providing these businesses with the best solution for their business goal.
- Improve client’s experience by driving optimal and appropriate product adoption
- When applicable, manage a portfolio (book of clients) of SMB clients with responsibility for growing revenue.
- When within scope and area of knowledge, provide pre and post-sales assistance for all applicable products.
- Become an expert on all Facebook Advertising solutions.
- Ability to identify trends and solve problems.
- Providing vital product insights & feedback, from their own experience using the Facebook Products and sharing the feedback from the Facebook Advertisers.
- Champion and produce success stories for advertisers who have had success in growing their business by using the Facebook products.
- Use a variety of tools to be able to properly communicate and drive Advertiser’s business to success.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1 to 3 years working in a Digital marketing/online sales organization
- Knowledge of MS Office and use of voicemail and electronic mail systems
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, listening skills
- Self-starter who can meet deadlines and enjoys working in a competitive inside sales environment
- Proactive mindset with regards to identifying issues and opportunities as well as communication with clients
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented
- Takes direction well while also demonstrating proactive behavior
- Creative decision-making skills and proven ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- BA/BS degree or equivalent sales experience
- Mandatory - minimum 1 year of sales experience, preferably in digital marketing/online advertising organization.
- Familiarity with online advertising products and social media
- Fluency in English
- Must have exceptional grammar and typing accuracy
Back to top