TaskUs, Inc. is hiring a Marketing Coordinator (MC) for its Santa Monica office. This position is highly visible, in a fast growing company. We are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, a roll-up your sleeves attitude, and an ultimate team player.
The Marketing Coordinator Position will report directly to the Senior Director of Marketing. Essential duties include: assisting with the development and implementation of marketing and digital advertising campaigns; qualifying marketing channels; developing, designing, and maintaining inventory of marketing materials; planning events and tradeshows; maintaining databases; preparing reports; supporting all marketing initiatives; performing general administrative duties.
Responsibilities (Including but not limited to):
- Preparing marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data.
- Developing outbound list of target market audience members.
- Qualifying prospective event marketing channels including tradeshows and conferences.
- Assisting in preparing and managing event logistics for local, regional, and national events.
- Developing and designing marketing materials.
- Collating marketing materials and keeping up-to-date.
- Qualifying inbound marketing vendors.
- Writing various content marketing and client-facing pieces.
- Updating website on an as needed basis.
- Developing social media strategy and actively engaging on various social channels.
- Qualifying inboard marketing vendors.
- Performing general administrative and supporting marketing initiatives.
- Staying abreast to industry changes and happenings.
- Bachelor's degree in business, communication, advertising, public relations, or a similar field.
- 1-2 years of experience in marketing.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- A high level of comfort working in a non-structured, fast-paced, ambiguous work environment.
- Ability to work non-traditional hours.
- High business ethics.
- Strong relationship management, organizational and project management skills
- Experience with design tools (Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Has worked at a startup before (plus).
- Experience with Salesforce (plus).
- Experience with WordPress (plus).
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of TaskUs's Employees
Sr. Director of Client Services
LaNae manages the San Francisco office and oversees all Bay Area accounts. She collaborates with Client Service Managers on strategy sessions and handles frontline operations from the Philippines.
Back to top