Learning Experience Leader
- Angeles City, Philippines
What does a Learning Experience Leader really do? Think of yourself as the someone who will create and maintain a positive and professional learning environment in the organization. Imagine yourself going to work with one thing on your mind: you will design and expand training and development programs. These programs should be aligned with product specific training methodologies and initiatives.
As a Learning Experience Leader, you will:
- Set the standards and expectations through your conduct, work ethic, integrity, and character;
- Create and deliver end-user, partner, and distributor training which includes curriculum, training, and exams for all general preparatory courses prior to enterprise endorsement;
- Deliver technical preparatory training covering basic skill requirements as identified by enterprise needs;
- Accomplish projects and motivate trainees through effective training;
- Continuously improve training programs and the other learning opportunities across the organization;
- Amend and revise programs as necessary for them to adapt to the changes occuring in the work environment;
- Act as the content expert, and maintain relevant training documents and training materials for training conducted;
- Develop and create effective induction programs;
- Monitor and review trainees’ progress through questionnaires and discuss with their managers;
- Ensure that statutory training requirements are met, understand e-learning techniques and identify where they are relevant, and be involved in the creation and/or delivery of e- learning packages;
- Research and present new technologies and methodologies in workplace learning; and
- Ensure that all trainees adhere to the company’s Code of Conduct.
So, do you have what it takes to become a Learning Experience Leader?
- With at least 1 to 2 years of working experience in a related field (training or teaching experience)
- Proficient in Microsoft and Google applications
- A problem solver and critical thinker
- Can present and facilitate a class discussion
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and creative—can think outside the box with different ways to motivate and engage an audience
- With strong interpersonal, conflict management, mentoring, organizational, project management, and influencing skills
- Has excellent oral and written communication skills
- Can work in a flexible schedule including weekends, holidays, and longer hours
At TaskUs, we believe our employees always come first. Our #RidiculouslyGood culture is the reason why we have been recognized as one of the best places to work globally by Glassdoor, among others. We exist to make a positive impact on the best brands in the world, the people we connect with, and on our global communities.
We are a collective of highly capable humans, who understand how to deploy technology and data to best serve your purpose. From Digital CX to Content Security, AI Operations, Consulting, and anything in between, we consider ourselves responsible for protecting our partners’ interests and supporting their long term success through innovation and technology - powered by ridiculously smart people.
TaskUs partners with the world’s most innovative and disruptive brands to protect what matters most and to thrive in an ever changing world.
TaskUs currently has over 23,000 employees around the world with offices across the United States, the Philippines, India, Taiwan, Mexico, Greece, and Ireland.
TaskUs is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top