IT Support Specialist
Want to be part of a company that is changing the game for some of the world’s most notable brands and disruptive companies? We thought so.
At TaskUs we look for individuals who are constantly striving for excellence in both their personal and professional lives. Our rapid growth demands high performance, and we're proud to say that we have a talented and motivated team along for the ride. If you’re looking for a new challenge or just want to be a part of something historic, join us. Let’s change the way the world works.
TaskUs has expanded its global presence and packaged the best of its core capabilities into a convenient onshore option in Tijuana, MX. This domestic presence enables clients to leverage the incredible talent pools of local universities, convey a strong cultural fit between end-users and employees and deliver white-glove customer experiences.
We’re looking for an IT Support Specialist to provide baseline technical support to our Teammates in Tijuana. You will responsible for Level 1 support, basic systems administration for Microsoft Active Directory; DNS/DHCP systems; server and desktop operating systems; file and print management systems; messaging/collaboration systems; system and data backup/recovery. Works with other IT staff in the US and abroad. Will work with vendors to design, implement, operate and support assigned systems.
Written and verbal fluency in both Spanish and English are required for this role, please upload a resume in English for consideration.
Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Provide level 1 technical support to the Contact Center in Tijuana. Duties will involve: password resets, desktop/laptop setup, patching, technical coordination of new hire/term process, etc.
- Monitor and manage system health of all assigned systems to include evaluating and reporting on their availability, performance and capacity.
- Lead or drive processes to identify operational and security problems with assigned systems and provide technical support to resolve them promptly.
- Participate in the design and implementation of enterprise wide technical projects, ensuring delivered solutions meet identified requirements.
- Research, plan and coordinate upgrades and changes to existing systems and implementation of new systems and technology.
- Understand and comply with all departmental policies and procedures for incident, request, change, problem and systems management.
- Train and develop peers and support staff in systems monitoring; routine administration; and troubleshooting for assigned systems; occasionally works extended hours and/or nights and weekends.
- Coordinate vendor support of assigned hardware/software/systems/services.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Active Directory 2012 R2 (required-will be responsible for day to day setting up accounts. We are looking to automate some of these processes so anyone who has been involved with automating is preferred. Enterprise environment experience also a plus.)
- Group Policy management (required)
- Google Apps experience
- Must be bilingual in both Spanish and English
TaskUs, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top