IT Senior Manager for Applications
- Indore, India
So what does a really IT Senior Manager, HR Systems do? Think of yourself as someone who prioritizes delivering ridiculously innovative employee experience through the implementation and operation of SaaS HR systems. You also ensure quality and consistency in the configuration and limited customization of our HR systems through a sprint release process that includes thorough impact assessment, scheduling and alignment with vendor releases, change management, and performance
and UAT testing. So not just anyone is qualified for this role. We make sure we get the best of the best, after all, we are a ridiculously good company so we make sure our employees are top notch. Now we need your full
concentration because its time to imagine what it is like being a IT Senior Manager, HR Systems.
Imagine yourself going to work with one thing on your mind: partnering with our global HR team to prioritize and deliver industry leading capabilities for employee data management. This will include solutions within our current Oracle Fusion HCM environment, recruiting tools (Jobvite), evaluating new
vendors for some of these key capabilities, and even partnering with our custom development team to create entirely new visions.
Want to be part of a company that is changing the game for some of the world’s most notable brands and disruptive companies? At TaskUs we look for individuals who are constantly striving for excellence in both their personal and professional lives. Our rapid growth demands high performance, and we are proud to say that we have a talented and motivated team along for the ride. If you’re looking for a new challenge or just want to be a part of something historic, join us. Let’s change the way the world works!
So, do you have what it takes to become a IT Senior Manager, HR Systems?
Required Candidate Profile:
- Experience with cloud-based HCM platforms required.
- Experience supporting a multi-country company environment with; 7,500 employees.
- 5+ years’ Oracle HCM Security experience (domain, business process, assignable roles, intersection, segment, etc.)
- Experience with integrations, using SOA, HCM extract, HSDL, HDL etc.
- Experience with reporting, can be from any cloud HCM or experience with OTBI and OBI tools.
- Experience working with the Human Resources HRIS team to configure HCM to meet their needs.
- Familiarity with managing quarterly vendor release cycles and associated work in researching patch impact, scheduling, testing, and refreshes.
- Able to lead a team with responsibilities to configure the Cloud HCM Application and preview configuration reviews of application setup (Oracle Fusion / Workday).
- Led at least two Oracle Cloud/Fusion HCM implementations in a global environment from full-lifecycle (discovery/requirements-to-launch/stabilization).
- Experience with the business processes in HR modules including: HR Core, Payroll, Benefits, Self Service, OTL, Compensation, and Recruitment.
- Familiarity with GDPR and the application of data privacy principles in HCM system.
- Experience required working with Information Security teams to define and implement data security protection policies. And implementing methods to monitor and enforce protections within the team and with users who have authorized access across the enterprise.
- Experience developing and supporting integrations and dealing with implementation partners.
- Experience supporting User Acceptance Testing.
- Experience with architectural principles of cloud based platforms including SaaS, PaaS, multi-tiered infrastructure, etc.
- Familiar with Agile and ITIL concepts.
- Oracle Fusion and/or Workday Certification, is preferred.
TaskUs is the fastest growing tech-enabled business services company in the world, delivering customer support, AI operations and content security services that power the world’s most innovative companies. Listed as one of Glassdoor‘s “100 Best Places to Work”, USA Today’s “Best Company Cultures” and “Best Companies for Women” by Comparably, TaskUs is a Frontline-First company that puts its people at the heart of everything they do. TaskUs has been recognized as one of the Inc. “5000 Fastest Growing
Private Companies in America” for the past seven years consecutively. Founded in 2008 by Bryce Maddock and Jaspar Weir, the company raised over $250mm in 2018 from the world’s largest private equity firm, Blackstone.
TaskUs currently has over 17,000 employees and offices across the U.S., Philippines, India, Taiwan, and Mexico.
To find out more visit www.TaskUs.com.
Back to top