Implementations (Project) Manager
Want to be part of a company that is changing the game for some of the world’s most notable brands and disruptive companies? We thought so.
The Implementation Manager position is located in San Antonio, San Diego, or Albuquerque and travels frequently to our client offices and to our offices in Philippines and Central America. This position will oversee Client Implementation, acting as the direct liaison between the client and TaskUs departments (Sales, Operations, Training, Project Management, Recruitment and IT.) This position also requires commitment of minimum 50% of the year traveling to our client's offices throughout the Americas, United Kingdom, Canada and our offices in the Philippines.
At TaskUs we look for individuals who are constantly striving for excellence in both their personal and professional lives. Our rapid growth demands high performance, and we're proud to say that we have a talented and motivated team along for the ride. If you’re looking for a new challenge or just want to be a part of something historic, join us. Let’s change the way the world works.
Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Owning the implementation process from start to finish and provide an amazing experience for each and every client you work with.
- Perform deep dive information gathering sessions and collect client program requirements.
- Validate the workflows and processes of incoming Sales opportunities.
- Manage client and project expectations simultaneously for a frictionless on-boarding experience.
- Provide clients with guidance and process improvements throughout the implementation cycle.
- Act as an investigator and troubleshoot when process and operational discrepancies arise. Perform detailed checks in sensitive timeframes to ensure accuracy and credibility.
- Handle day-to- day client communication throughout each implementation.
- Coordinate and work closely with internal departments.
- Ensure that client satisfaction and confidence in TaskUs remains high throughout the implementation.
- Adapt to changing priorities and complete deliverables on time with limited supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Approach all role responsibilities with great confidence, assertiveness and a sense of ownership.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail and commitment to both accuracy and quality
- Interest in how new technologies and businesses are changing the face of work.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience in a project management role
- 3-5 years of client service experience
- Experience in optimizing processes and increasing efficiency
- Experience managing customer care and/or back office operations - preferred
- International vendor management experience – preferred
- Advanced knowledge of email ticketing and cloud based phone systems (i.e.Zendesk, Desk.com, inContact, Five9 or 8x8) = preferred
- Formal Project Management Certification (ex: PMP) – preferred
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Standing and sitting for sustained periods of time, at least 50%
- Close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading
TaskUs provides next generation customer experience that powers the world’s most disruptive companies through the partnership of amazing people and innovative technology.
We provide Ridiculously Good strategy, business process optimization, revolutionary technology and the best talent to deliver transformational, digital scale.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. We embrace a culture that fosters a best-in-class employee experience. It’s no wonder we have been named as one of the “Best Places to Work” by the LA Business Journal.
TaskUs has been recognized on the Inc. “5,000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” list the past five years and The Los Angeles Business Journal’s “100 Fastest Growing Private Companies” the previous three years. TaskUs is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, with operations across the United States, Latin America and the Philippines.
To learn more about TaskUs’ career offerings and to apply, please visit www.taskus.com/hq-careers/.
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top