Head of Trust and Safety
So what does the Head of Trust and Safety really do? Think of yourself as the creator of our trust and safety team, working with leadership to identify strategic priorities, align company vision, and push the thinking to continue innovating. This is a newly created position, therefore, we’re looking for disruptive thinkers with a proven track record of strategy and execution.
- Define global best practices for content security by developing playbook on best practices that address digital abuse, risks, trust and safety.
- Partner with Senior Director of Wellness to ensure wellness function is consistent across all content security customers.
- Partner with Client Services/Operations to measure risk and develop safety guidelines.
- Develop internal enforcement operations including moderation, escalation, feedback, and legal compliance.
- Identify and implement third party technology to help streamline content security production.
- Pitch the content security function by attending relevant sales meetings to prospective clients.
- Attend quarterly business reviews with current clients to ensure satisfaction
- Act as point of contact for safety escalations.
- 8+ years of experience in trust and safety/content moderation
- Experience delivering world-class customer experience against metrics
- Sound business judgment, strategic and analytical capabilities, including using data to drive strategy and business action
- Ability to interact with and positively influence customers
- Experience working in a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment
- Experience in crisis management
- Excellent team player with ability to maintain strong internal and external relationships
- Ability to travel 50-75% of the time
TaskUs provides next generation customer experience that powers the world’s most disruptive companies through the partnership of amazing people and innovative technology.
We provide Ridiculously Good strategy, business process optimization, revolutionary technology and the best talent to deliver transformational, digital scale.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. We embrace a culture that fosters a best-in-class employee experience. It’s no wonder we have been named as one of the “Best Places to Work” by the LA Business Journal and San Antonio Business Journal.
TaskUs has been recognized on the Inc. “5,000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” list the past five years and The Los Angeles Business Journal’s “100 Fastest Growing Private Companies” the previous three years. TaskUs is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, with operations across the United States, Latin America and the Philippines.TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
See Inside the Office of TaskUs
In 2008, TaskUs was founded by two business partners and high school pals to make companies operate more efficiently. The company exploded and today has almost 8,000 employees globally supporting the outsourced customer service and back-office needs of the world’s most disruptive companies. Through massive growth, TaskUs retains its ridiculous entrepreneurial spirit out of the HQ in Santa Monica and offices in San Antonio, Austin, Dallas, San Francisco, New York, Latin America, and the Philippines.
Back to top