Want to be part of a company that is changing the game for some of the world’s most notable brands and disruptive companies? We thought so.
The Financial Analyst will be based in San Antonio, TX and will report to the Controller.
At TaskUs we look for individuals who are constantly striving for excellence in both their personal and professional lives. Our rapid growth demands high performance, and we're proud to say that we have a talented and motivated team along for the ride. If you’re looking for a new challenge or just want to be a part of something historic, join us. Let’s change the way the world works.
Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial models and analysis for TaskUs client
- Prepare weekly revenue and margin forecast
- Prepare monthly and quarterly presentations for TaskUs client
- Participate in budget and pricing discussions
- Participate in client billing and collections
- Support adoption and automation of reports from Oracle Fusion ERP System and Oracle Fusion Planning Tool
- Support integration of data from other external tools, Concur, Oracle HCM, TimeWarp, Teleopti, and ADP, with financial data for reporting and analysis
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience with ERP Systems (Oracle Fusion, preferred but not required)
- Bachelor’s Degree in one of Business Administration, Finance, Accounting
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a similar capacity
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally – 25%
- Standing and sitting for sustained periods of time, at least 50%.
- Close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading.
TaskUs provides next generation customer experience that powers the world’s most disruptive companies through the partnership of amazing people and innovative technology.
We provide Ridiculously Good strategy, business process optimization, revolutionary technology and the best talent to deliver transformational, digital scale.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. We embrace a culture that fosters a best-in-class employee experience. It’s no wonder we have been named as one of the “Best Places to Work” by the LA Business Journal.
TaskUs has been recognized on the Inc. “5,000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” list the past five years and The Los Angeles Business Journal’s “100 Fastest Growing Private Companies” the previous three years. TaskUs is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, with operations across the United States, Latin America and the Philippines.
TaskUs, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top