Director of Operations
- San Antonio, TX
Want to be part of a company that is changing the game for some of the world’s most notable brands and disruptive companies? We thought so.
The Director of Operations will be responsible for the overall success of one of our newest sites. This specialized team will focus on creating and refining workflows for a premier social media company. As the Director, you will contribute to the overall client satisfaction, retention, and account profitability by ensuring operational performance standards are met and continuously improved.
At TaskUs we look for individuals who are constantly striving for excellence in both their personal and professional lives. Our rapid growth demands high performance, and we're proud to say that we have a talented and motivated team along for the ride. If you’re looking for a new challenge or just want to be a part of something historic, join us. Let’s change the way the world works.
Responsibilities (Including but not limited to):
- Oversee and direct the activities of a premier account, with all Team Leaders and Staff assigned to this account.
- Responsible for operations including analyzing workflow to identify inefficiencies, developing policies to improve the process, implementing change, and tracking progress.
- Responsible for regular and often daily interactions with all the company departments/ campaign team leaders and the entire management team. Maintain an open line of communication between staff and senior management.
- Responsible for all aspects of operations which include, but not limited to: monitoring operations staffing, provide temporary coverage and training; provision of excellent client service, problem resolution and the like.
- Partner with client and upper management in developing operational procedures.
- Ensure compliance with all established policies and procedures.
- Set team and individual KPIs and provide regular, actionable feedback
- Build and maintain productive, cross-functional relationships with internal teams
- Keep up to date with industry trends and identifies areas of opportunity to drive improvements
- Maintain all content moderation guidelines, reference documents, and training materials to ensure they are current and complete.
- BA/BS in Business Administration or related field or equivalent experience, at least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required.
- Experience managing employee performance in Sales, Service, and/or Technical Support
- Direct people management experience a must
- Strong computer skills required, especially in using MS Office applications.
- Should have a track record of meeting targets and delivering on targets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, high-stress environment.
- Ability to build productive business relationships with clients.
- Strong organizational, analytical and managerial skills.
- Must possess a professional, courteous, and resilient attitude.
- Standing and sitting for sustained periods of time, at least 50%.
- Close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading.
TaskUs provides a next-generation customer experience that powers the world’s most disruptive companies through the partnership of amazing people and innovative technology.
We provide Ridiculously Good strategy, business process optimization, revolutionary technology, and the best talent to deliver transformational, digital scale.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. We embrace a culture that fosters a best-in-class employee experience. It’s no wonder we have been named as one of the “Best Places to Work” by the LA Business Journal.
TaskUs has been recognized on the Inc. “5,000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” list the past five years and The Los Angeles Business Journal’s “100 Fastest Growing Private Companies” the previous three years. TaskUs is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, with operations across the United States, Latin America, and the Philippines.
Back to top