Director of Operations
- San Antonio, TX
So, what does a TaskUs Director of Operations really do? Think of yourself as someone who will be responsible for the success of our operations team. Imagine yourself going to work with one thing on your mind: Spending your day to improve overall client satisfaction, employee retention and account profitability. You will do this by ensuring operational standards are met and continuously improved.
As a Director of Operations, you will oversee and direct the activities of a premier account. You will be responsible for all aspects of operations including: analyzing workflow to identify inefficiencies, developing policies to improve the process, implementing change, and tracking progress.
- Regular interactions with all company departments/campaign team leaders and the entire management team
- Monitor operations staffing, provide temporary coverage and training
- Partner with clients and upper management in developing procedures, and ensuring the team follows all established policies
- Work with leadership to set team and individual KPIs and provide regular, actionable feedback
- keep up to date with industry trends and identifying areas of opportunity to drive improvements, as well as maintaining all content moderation guidelines, reference documents, and training materials
- 3+ years of experience as a Director in call center environment
- Previous experience managing employee performance, Service and/or Technical Support
- Managed a group of at least 500+ FTE in a BPO (Business Process Outsourcing)
- Solid track record of meeting and delivering targets
- Ability to build productive business relationships with clients and employees
Nice To Haves:
- BA/BS in Business Administration
TaskUs provides next generation customer experience that powers the world’s most disruptive companies through the partnership of amazing people and innovative technology.
We provide Ridiculously Good strategy, business process optimization, revolutionary technology and the best talent to deliver transformational, digital scale.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. We embrace a culture that fosters a best-in-class employee experience. It’s no wonder we have been named as one of the “Best Places to Work” by the LA Business Journal and San Antonio Business Journal.
TaskUs has been recognized on the Inc. “5,000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” list the past five years and The Los Angeles Business Journal’s “100 Fastest Growing Private Companies” the previous three years. TaskUs is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, with operations across the United States, Latin America and the Philippines.
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top